Katie Hayes #3 Always copies other bloggers, DJ indesit can’t keep it in his joggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny thing is I had never heard of tattle before Kate was ranting about this site endlessly. It's as if she wants people to troll her and call her out, she's thriving off the attention.

U OK Kate hun, u still feeling positive or need some tissues to cry about ya bewbs xox

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣 you need to work on your undercover skills KHM.
the thread isn’t about the ex so why would we care if she edits her waist. She’s still bloody gorge

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear. Now who’s making multiple accounts in order to be a troll. 😬😬😬 not nice that Kate 😭
Happy people don’t hate remember.
tut tut.
You’re calling out matts ex out of jealousy, right? I mean going by your own rules there could literally be no other reason other than envy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣 you need to work on your undercover skills KHM.
the thread isn’t about the ex so why would we care if she edits her waist. She’s still bloody gorge
Who I can also confirm is TINY in real life and always working out. The first photo KATE has posted of her there is a screenshot from a vid where she is turning and hence looks slightly unflattering. Saying that, her waists still only the size of my arm right noe during lockdown so if I was her wouldn't be worried!😂😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone noticed she’s finally updated her accounts, just in time to claim for the Coronavirus grants
Beg
she’s a Ltd company, so she isn’t entitled to tit if she pays herself through dividends, as you pay way less tax doing it that way.
Few of my mates are in the same position, tit really

Finally found the ex she edits her pictures also truth she did shag his brother apparently she’s the Birkenhead bike 😂 her new fella wanabe Matt DIY twit and she’s now an MUA . This is all laughable
I mean..... I guess there’s not that much of a difference 🙄
750FC207-2307-497F-A2EB-0B256CAB74EC.png
1889BFD2-F128-47FC-8866-26AC754AA547.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Finally found the ex she edits her pictures also truth she did shag his brother apparently she’s the Birkenhead bike 😂 her new fella wanabe Matt DIY twit and she’s now an MUA . This is all laughable
In the first pic she’s wearing joggers you tit

Reactions: 1
Who ever jenko is is clearly bleeping stupid so hi Kate welcome to the party...again 🥳 finally found exs page? Oh Wow that must of been so hard to find it 🙈 did u have a good look then cry hun trying to point out photoshop skills take note of ye own first Stop buzzing off ye fella he’s a tit only your little sheep would buzz of him but if you ask anyone from Bebington/birkenhead side they’ll tell you truth and not be up ye ass 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha who in the right mind would wanna be like Matt? Forgot you couldnt be a "builder type" because my one is - or an mua for that fact, how dare they -duck off you idiot. And I'd say his exs new fella is way more attractive than him and doesnt look as much of a seedy bleep as him either 🤣🤣 and it looks like shes edited her photo like the tiniest bit maybe, absolutely NO WHERE near as much as you Kate where you've changed your whole body and face shape until you be unrecognisable.

Who ever jenko is is clearly bleeping stupid so hi Kate welcome to the party...again 🥳 finally found exs page? Oh Wow that must of been so hard to find it 🙈 did u have a good look then cry hun trying to point out photoshop skills take note of ye own first Stop buzzing off ye fella he’s a tit only your little sheep would buzz of him but if you ask anyone from Bebington/birkenhead side they’ll tell you truth and not be up ye ass 😴

And if it is her this Jenko, I KNEW she was absolutely riled up by something said on here as her bath rant was after the comments about Matt's ex and the jealousy kicked right in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi new to this thread I’ve heard people talk about it before in work and goes around group chats Im in can’t believe there is 3 😂 been reading through regarding matts ex danielle my friend worked with her she’s worked for a premium makeup brand for years as a manager and makeup artist apparently she’s a really nice girl really down to earth and she is Tiny in real life I’ve seen her a couple of times, she looks really happy with her new fella who by the looks of it they’ve been together for years. Also I no that she’s only ever been in a relationship with her fella now and Matt her ex so I very much doubt she’s the Birkenhead bike 😂 Katie has always been known as up herself I had my makeup done by her years ago and it was rushed and she had double booked me with another girl! Her photo edits are the worst I’ve seen I no people do it a little but to make your self look 3 or 4 sizes smaller is shocking!

Reactions: 19
The same Katie that’s making fake accounts on here to slag off someone’s appearance (who by the way is gorgeous) when she berated me to her 130k other followers for having a “fake” account to call her out for breaking social distancing laws 😂😂😂😂

Also with the screenshots claiming she’s edited her waist, on the left hand side the lines bend outwards not inwards, so surely that would suggest she’s trying to make something look bigger not smaller if you get me?

It’s clearly Katie with that fake account, the lack of punctuation and the fact you have to read it 3 times over to grasp what she’s saying are a dead giveaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.