Katie Hayes #3 Always copies other bloggers, DJ indesit can’t keep it in his joggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting out to your 100k followers that you have missed important midwife appointments for WORK after a devastating miscarriage isn’t the best look is it? My boyfriend works full time employed and wanted to be at my appointments so much that he had to take half day holidays. I suppose as long as she got her 20 week scan to make sure it’s definitely a girl instead of the health of the baby is all that matters ay.

Reactions: 16
To be fair if she takes dividends then she won’t get much if any support from the government depending if she also pays herself an actual salary. Most people who work for themselves in a company pay themselves with dividends and they’re not getting any support from the government. You can claim 80% of your earnings if you’re self employed but fewer people do that when they have a business as it’s more tax efficient to take dividends.
I also think the girl is reading through pages of people speculating whether her fella cheats. No proof other than hearsay on an Internet forum. I personally wouldn’t come here and read it if I were here but she obviously has and does so no wonder she’s losing it a bit. She needs a detox from her phone and to sort her head and priorities before her little girl comes!

Reactions: 7
My mum & nan wouldn't let me have my pram in my house as it’s said to be unlucky
That’s an old wives tale! Like with everything else you’re told to do or not do to bring luck! I hate the idea that if anything bad happens to someone pregnant there’s ever an idea that it was buying too early / having things in the house that could have brought it on. It’s just practically why would you want it so early when they haven’t even got their nursery or other bits sorted. It’s like getting your Christmas decs down from the loft half way through September and treading over them until you put your tree up in December!

Reactions: 4
My Friend is due beginning of September and is 19 weeks. So even if Kate was due beginning of August then she would only be max 24 weeks. So defo not third trimester hun

Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s crying over the pram because she’s super excited for the baby or she’s just thinking of all the Instagram content she’s going to get with it?

Reactions: 11
Shes 100% gone for the Cybex Priam. Probably the black and rose gold because you know, she loves black so much since 4eva I.D.S.T.

Reactions: 8
Shes 100% gone for the Cybex Priam. Probably the black and rose gold because you know, she loves black so much since 4eva I.D.S.T.
I had the priam, paid for mine in full though 😘 but then again I don’t have to bleep out my personal life in exchange for free stuff like some insta bums!
The price she’s ultimately paying is being discussed on ‘troll sites’ and losing her mind because about 50% of her following are there purely to witch and take the piss. I’d rather have my sanity thanks. She could keep her private life offline (or on her personal page) and keep her business professional and seperate but she needs the attention to validate her. What’s she gonna do when these 19 year old girls are 29 and find she’s so far from relatable it’s funny. Who’s gonna kiss her arse then? She needs it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh my bleeping god. That woman she’s tagged in her story on insta states in her bio that she’s a “celebrity & vip baby concierge” what the actual duck?! Seriously, stop this world. I want to get off

• Sick
Reactions: 15
My Friend is due beginning of September and is 19 weeks. So even if Kate was due beginning of August then she would only be max 24 weeks. So defo not third trimester hun
I dont understand why she can't just tell people how far gone she is for real? What's with all the secrecy? You ain't Kylie Jenner hun and you were pie packing before all this, so no need to be ashamed about your weight gain!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.