Katie Hayes #3 Always copies other bloggers, DJ indesit can’t keep it in his joggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t go to her midwife appointments cos they clashed with work?! Wtf, just rearrange them. They are so important!

Reactions: 11
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Where's that chiseled jaw gone Kate hun xox

Makes me cringe the way she says sister in law, is she even engaged? Shes Matts sister.
crying over her tits again. Prob just fumin cos the boob job was a waste of £. Wait until you see them afterwards Kate fuckin hell haha! The bigger they go the harder they drop 🤣
this just killed me laughing 😂 😆 😝 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God every z-lister or wannabe goes to Bababoom! 🙄 they gift so much baby stuff out to Instagram girls. I bet she’s got the cybex stuff with the pink embroidered roses all over it. I don’t know anyone who has their pram delivered so early! If nothing else it’s getting in your way for another 3 months!

Reactions: 6
No idea how Calvin Klein undies are gonna be suitable as a maternity bra if her boobs are that huge. She's gonna need some industrial strength m&s hammock....
The fact that she thought she would get them into a large fit Calvin Klein is comical 😂

Anyone that needs a third party to choose their baby items for them shouldn’t be having a baby 🤣🤣🤣
It’s the same place Mrs Hinch got her baby stuff from. Honestly, you couldn’t make this tit up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone noticed on the stories where she’s speaking about her pram arriving...she keeps saying “prom” instead of “pram” 🥴 so it’s not just her dodgy spelling she really is just thick as pig sh*t.

I have no words for last nights embarrassing rant. She can’t string a coherent sentence together & was making no relevant points whatsoever.

I always find myself comparing her to P-Louise. Similar makeup academy business but just look at the difference in standards. PL is killing the game in terms of talent, work ethic & releasing insane quality products. Branching out into clothing (granted not to my taste) and truly building a career and life for her mother also, who recovered from a life threatening illness. Then there’s KHM, who is an absolute shambles, charging people £10 for a course which she’s barely even scraped together the material for. It’ll be thrown together in 10 mins and most of it will consist of her waffling on about her & Insta and not the makeup. Not paying her own mother enough to be able to get her food shopping and treats her whole business as a bitchy school playground.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
long Time lurker here first time commenting. 👋🏼

She definitely isn’t in her third trimester as I’m 27 weeks and due in July. You’re not classed as being in your your third trimester until 28 weeks. She’s not due until august 🤔 why would you lie about something like that it’s so weird 😐

Reactions: 12
She’s in her third trimester girls! Until someone calls her out on that complete lie - she “nearly” is 🙄🤔

she’s literally just spouted that bullshit cause she’s had a nap and queen of positivity/productivity KHM would not have a nap in the middle of the day unless it was pregnancy related - so it MUST be that almost 3rd trimester, not because she’s being lazy !

speaking of, has she even had her 20 week scan yet ??

also lol @ her thinking a CK bra would go near her, a large wouldn’t even have fitted before she was pregnant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm a 34DD and the large won't fit me. They certainly won't fit our Katie-Jane and all the back fat she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine having to video your reaction to your first ever pram arriving tho and it not being enough for you to just enjoy the moment without instagramming the tit out of it.
Thats actually really sad, that she can’t even enjoy this moment alone for what it is.

next she will be charging £10 to attend the live birth where DJ Indesit is called every motherfucking c*nt under the planet

• Haha
Reactions: 16
dj indesit will be on the bevs and spinning his latest track next to Kate whilst she gives birth/tit herself and films the whole lot

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just clicked on & not sure if it’s been mentioned but Jimmy Hill did a bath story last night too 😂 won’t be listening to that shite

• Haha
Reactions: 5
long Time lurker here first time commenting. 👋🏼

She definitely isn’t in her third trimester as I’m 27 weeks and due in July. You’re not classed as being in your your third trimester until 28 weeks. She’s not due until august 🤔 why would you lie about something like that it’s so weird 😐
She’s trying to hurry it along because she’s gone so huge. I went enormous with my second kid and when people used to ask how long I had left I’d round it off to the next month 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.