Katie Hayes #3 Always copies other bloggers, DJ indesit can’t keep it in his joggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she doesn't decorate it in pink flowers and say how original she is with baby olif x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So her boyfriend didn’t cheat and some people on this forum made that up? That’s really messed up if true

Reactions: 3
So her boyfriend didn’t cheat and some people on this forum made that up? That’s really messed up if true
This isn’t someone digging for her is it? 🤣

people have claimed to have spotted him cheating in an older thread. Not sure anyone but those involved can say it’s it’s 100% true.

Reactions: 7
This isn’t someone digging for her is it? 🤣

people have claimed to have spotted him cheating in an older thread. Not sure anyone but those involved can say it’s it’s 100% true.
Will say the Wirral is a small place though...

Reactions: 4
Its a lovely pram to be fair. I just dont get the big secret? Why not just reveal? She worried everyone is going to copy her? Pathetic.
Imagine actually giving a duck though. I don’t know what’s worse, her thinking anyone’s arsed or actually being someone that was waiting for some sort of big reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine actually giving a duck though. I don’t know what’s worse, her thinking anyone’s arsed or actually being someone that was waiting for some sort of big reveal.
One of my friends was like that when she was pregnant, everything was a big secret. Wouldn’t tell anyone anything, the pram was like a big deal she kept going on about it. Nobody was bothered. I find it so odd that people think other people are that interested. People would ask my friend things just making general conversation as you do like have you chosen your pram? She’d say ‘yes but its a surprise’ like everyone is going to run out and buy the same one. And after all the build up it was only an Icandy that my friend had 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like theres a few KHM followers who have came on the thread tonight to try and search for gossip and defend her fellas actions .... 🐸☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why has she put a clay face mask over her eyes tho.....surely most masks say keep away from eye area, oh, wait....she can’t read instructions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.