Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginaroddy

Never posted before but I actually took one for the team and did her Monday £10 masterclass. Even featured as one of them ‘atrocious’ looking I blended girls on her story (don’t judge you had to if you wanted to be involved in the giveaway an who doesn’t like free shit) but here are the takeaways...
1. The eyes I can’t really say anything on picked up a few tips except for the fact she told us to LICK THE EYELINER BRUSH. ew no that’s disgusting.
2. She kept giving shoutouts to her mates.
3. She kept slagging off her cousin Hollie and her makeup in it. Which is rude and unprofessional. I actually know Hollie a little and she’s actually a really nice girl and I don’t think it’s fair to embarrass her on a public platform like that.
4. She then went on to a very comical bit of rating her friends in order of who’s the best mua. I noticed she hadn’t named a number 1 and then realised. Yep. She’s referring to herself as number 1.
5. The face. OH MY GOD. Now I personally like a heavier make up look and more contour/ott look. But after the 6th layer of crap piled on my face including 4 separate layers of concealer I actually nearly broke my neck under the weight of it.
6. Her super secret tip was powder. Fucking loose powder. Fucking calm down jenko the world isn’t gonna be able to handle this shocking discovery.
7. A lot of the steps where things like fill your eyebrows in with no real direction on how to do this.
8. Now I like make up, I’m no mua and don’t claim to be, but I like to think I know what I’m doing but there was nothing that I haven’t heard before nor seen in any other makeup video before. There was absolutely nothing that was worth the money in it.
9. If you were to play a drinking game to how many times she said she was pregnant or how many times she screeched for Matt who ignored every single pterodactyl style screech from her you’d have landed yourself in your local A&E havingyour stomach pumped.

And finally... my absolute favourite...

10. For the last 30 mins she chatted about how they had ordered dominos. The final 4 or 5 steps where super rushed like within a minute, followed by ‘right, any questions, no, well me teas here so I’m gonna go’ 😂😂

But yeah, don’t waste your money, would not recommend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

longtimelurker76

Longtime watcher here. I'm not ashamed to admit I was a KHM fan, and have been for a long time. I'm a Makeup Artist based at the otherside of the UK from her and always looked up to her when starting out. This was of course back when it was all purely about makeup.

Back then she was talented, but now she's nothing you cant find anywhere else. She's knocking out that many day course girls that I don't doubt there are many that have gone on to bigger and better things, and learnt a lot more after leaving. I went to a course (not of hers, someone who rented space from her) at The Secret Warehouse. Back then I had this idea of her in my mind, and upon meeting her realised she was so rude and abrupt. She spoke to her mum like shit, and her mum is SO lovely. The room of hers which I passed numerous times on my course was FILTHY. When they all left the warehouse, the girl who trained me text to say I'd have to wait until they found a place for another course. It was all really sudden and on terrible terms according to her. She still works at Oh Darlin, and we do speak every so often. Its always in jokey terms but she's always saying how unorganised, catty and drama-filled Kate can be. I get the impression she jokes about Kate but deep down really means it.

Anyway, I found this site through Kate herself, I think a lot of us followers who liked her have, and I've majorly gone off her. When I saw your first thread I thought it was a little cruel, but all I had seen from her was makeup so I thought it was just people being over critical etc. Now I've been following this for so long, and watching her almost daily (especially in lockdown!) I cant express how much she's driving me up the wall. But its like a car crash I can't not watch hahaha. I'm a Mum too, and trust me she isn't going back to makeup after this. It's hard as clients won't wait, so after a year off I had to build myself back up. She's replaceable, and her reputation within the industry is massively catching up with her.

A friend of mine also did the course this week, and she's a fab MUA. I have no clue why she paid, but boredom maybe?! She said its the worst thing she's ever bought, and actually messaged her about it saying she's unhappy. She's yet to get a response. The poor hygiene and technique mentioned above are all spot on, and it was a shit show by the sounds of things. To say how much she promises and then underdeliver's is a joke. The same friend of mine was going to book a weeks course at Oh Darlin just before all COVID, and she's glad she's seen this weeks course as she won't be wasting any further money.

Long story short, this industry is very VERY small. You hear a lot. She's let the early success go to her head, she's done the typical thing of going bitchy and feeling she's above everyone with all the social media following and freebies. I believe she was just lucky. She created a buzz early on, but there are far better & more importantly NICER MUA's out there and she knows it. X

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Idea for new thread title:

DJ Indesit’s dipping his knob, while Jenko shoves more truffle in her gob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Mercedes12

VIP Member
I reckon as much as my one goes along with the OTT cheesy shit she does for the gram, it’s not all a bed of roses but obviously KHM won’t share that they’re having murder and that he’s a wrongun 😂😂

couple weeks before lockdown a friend of a friend ended up back at a gaff after a night out, everyone getting on the sniff including DJ Indesit. Was there til the morning when Kate rocked up to drag him home, screaming bloody murder all over the street! Didn’t put that on the insta story did u hun 😂🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

longtimelurker76

Honestly I don't even think its Cheryl or Kate why Oh Darlin is there. I think they have SO many staff renting space, that obviously covers overheads. If you imagine each staff member pays £50 a day. 5 days that £250. If they have 20 people renting space for a week, each month? Thats 20K a month without doing F All. It's the number of staff, the out there decor, and the buzz they create on instagram. Nothing else! Look at Facebook for example... Oh Darlin currently has 843 likes. 843!!! 4.3 out of 5 reviews, and one from a poor girl who looks like she was stung by Kate on another famous course.

They haven't even replied to this poor girl, who hasn't got a certificate. 1 year ago her review was posted. As a business owner that would knock me sick, I'd be devastated.

They've been lucky and worked in a clever way on socials, thats all. There isn't much actual 'talent'. It's so hard as I'm never going to go in personally on her as I don't know the girl, and I will never attack her looks; but as a professional I see lashes hanging off, terrible hygiene, dirty sponges, and grubby hands and my heart sinks. It's killing the industry. It's cheapening everything we do. I can tell she has lost all passion, and desperately selling £10 courses makes it seem worthless.

As has been mentioned before too, look at Lisa Eldridge, Wayne Goss, Mario. They all give their tips away for free, and have a reputation. These girls on the other hand are selling what anyone else COULD do, but using a big following and clinging off the back of brand gifts to trick young girls and sell a false dream. She HANGS out the back of the likes of mmmitchell, Stacey Marie etc.

As someone who's been in the industry nearly 9 years now its horrible to watch. I have around 1k followers, but guess what? I have bums in seats and a full diary. Clients who trust me, and I treat with respect. Followers mean NOTHING. We've all heard the 20k tax bill rumour. Followers don't pay bills.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Glamtone11

Anyone noticed on the stories where she’s speaking about her pram arriving...she keeps saying “prom” instead of “pram” 🥴 so it’s not just her dodgy spelling she really is just thick as pig sh*t.

I have no words for last nights embarrassing rant. She can’t string a coherent sentence together & was making no relevant points whatsoever.

I always find myself comparing her to P-Louise. Similar makeup academy business but just look at the difference in standards. PL is killing the game in terms of talent, work ethic & releasing insane quality products. Branching out into clothing (granted not to my taste) and truly building a career and life for her mother also, who recovered from a life threatening illness. Then there’s KHM, who is an absolute shambles, charging people £10 for a course which she’s barely even scraped together the material for. It’ll be thrown together in 10 mins and most of it will consist of her waffling on about her & Insta and not the makeup. Not paying her own mother enough to be able to get her food shopping and treats her whole business as a bitchy school playground.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Eyerollsagain

She cancelled the wedding make up (which was booked a year previous) of somebody I know so she could do her mates make up.
A very unprofessional ‘hi babe’ email stating can she come and do her make up at 4am!!!! What bride wants to be up and make up done by 5am!!!
There was a bit of a fight to get her overpriced deposit back too until they threatened her with legal. Really upset and stressed the bride out. Imagine cancelling a huge bridal party worth ££££ to do ‘your mates’ make up. You would make a better excuse up wouldn’t you?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Glamtone11

Remember Katie....as you said “trolls kill more people than the coronavirus ever will” so why don’t you take some of your own advice and wind your neck in.

All these posts about jealousy and envy etc are more of a reflection of how she’s feeling inside, she’s trying so desperately hard to convince everyone that she’s got the perfect life & she actually wants people to be jealous of her when in fact it’s the other way around. Both DJ indesit’s ex and Katie’s have moved on to better partners and relationships. Obviously its only Insta but judging by what they both post they look like they’re both constantly having a laugh, genuinely loved up whereas these two weapons look miserable and pissed off all the time. It must be draining having to keep up appearances for the gram. Whenever she posts Matt he looks like he’s ready to lash out at her and tell her to put the camera down, you can just see it in his eyes he can’t bear her but he’s stuck with her now. They’re never just relaxed and having fun are they, everything just seems so forced and boring.

The thing is most of us don’t want to see her having and filming breakdowns in the bath and endless posts rambling about trolls. We’re actually concerned for her mental and physical health (and others in regards to social distancing). I just wish she would get her head out of her arse and take some of our advice because it would do her and the baby a world of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Digitalgeisha

“Life couldn’t be anymore more fabulous right now”
Sure Hun.

global pandemic
business up in the air
income stalled
ma can’t afford to shop
baby shower cancelled
social distancing for the rest of year
nans a covid timebomb
jenko

✌
We believe ya babe, so does Matt’s ex. Honest.

anyone else noticed she’s always posting selfie videos with a music clip attached, so it hides the filter she’s using 🤦🏻‍♀️😭🤣
(also a good skincare routine is not all about spot prevention 🤯😂)
Yes!! Onto it

• Haha
Reactions: 26

a change of name

You know what? Despite all her shitty behaviour I was starting to feel a tiiiiiinny bit sorry for her-she’s obviously thick, is very insecure about her body, lives her life on the gram and is trying to compensate for DJ Indesit’s indiscretions by making out everything is rosy. Then boom!! I wake up to her starting a debate about fucking anti vaxxing! That’s it, she’s done it for me once and for all. Who are these fucking imbeciles giving her advice and why is she listening, especially when we’re in the grip of a worldwide pandemic. The Fucking moron!! Like Kat Von D before her, this bitch is officially cancelled. Don’t come crying to us when little miss Delamere is in the hospital with measles or mumps you dumb bitch. By not vaccinating her she is putting so many immune compromised people at risk and is helping to bring back illnesses that were practically eradicated. Anyone who believes that anti vaccine bullshit needs to have their kids put in care if you ask me! So reckless and dangerous. The same people who believe that vaccines cause autism etc are the same dickheads who think coronavirus was started by 5G towers 🙄

Reactions: 26