Katie Hayes #23 Heads are spinning, Dena’s winning. Cheryl’s fled, where’s me head?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my totally bespoke baby decided to start her eviction monday evening and arrive wednesday morning so i have missed out on about as many threads as KHMs pregnancy has months. parking myself here as there’s no way i can catch up with a new born - all i can say speaking from very recent experience is good luck Kate! 🤣
Aaahh congratulations lovely 😍 hope you're feeling ok and trying to get as much sleep as you can xx

Do they still have them photographers at the hospital? It's been years since I had a baby so don't know if they still do. They were like war dictators, trying to force you into a picture. Mine were both in special care for a while and the second baby, this woman was practically trying to force me into getting pictures taken. I don't think they are allowed in SCBU though. I had to tell one of the midwives in the end because she was making me feel awful for not wanting pictures. Or maybe KHM will have her own bespoke photographer, bending her baby into mad positions for pictures for the gram 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly think it was just a lot harder than KHM thought and she’s knackered and worrying now.
Quite normal reactions, I truly believe that nobody is ever actually ready for a baby, you could be the most stable, financially secure couple ever but you’re just not ready for how your life is about to change.
Like I said before I hope all is well, I’m actually the most broody bloke going,So really excited to see the little thing on top of the fact I’ve been invested in all this since like thread three and want nothing more than for me and the Mrs to have a baby but we’re getting married next year so gotta wait a little.

any guesses on middle names as obviously olive is the First name?
I said this a couple of threads back. You can be the most prepared ever, planning everything meticulously, but once baby arrives, everything goes tits up and thats when you start to fall apart. I thought I was prepared for what was to come, but I was so very, very wrong. Sleep deprivation, plus being in pain from the birth still, hits you like a ton of bricks. Once you get over them sleepless nights and feeding at all hours, it is all worth it though.

Reactions: 9
I’m gutted that her local council doesn’t publish the birth records like other councils do ha ha 🤦🏼‍♀️
🥴😶 I’m probably going to get banned for this, I don’t particularly like KTM, I enjoy reading these threads and think some of you are so funny but the obsession with the baby is a bit much 😳 It makes tattle folk look a bit odd when comments like this are made 😶 pls don’t abuse me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aaahh congratulations lovely 😍 hope you're feeling ok and trying to get as much sleep as you can xx

Do they still have them photographers at the hospital? It's been years since I had a baby so don't know if they still do. They were like war dictators, trying to force you into a picture. Mine were both in special care for a while and the second baby, this woman was practically trying to force me into getting pictures taken. I don't think they are allowed in SCBU though. I had to tell one of the midwives in the end because she was making me feel awful for not wanting pictures. Or maybe KHM will have her own bespoke photographer, bending her baby into mad positions for pictures for the gram 🙈
I doubt they would allow a photographer in due to COVID restrictions. She’s prob had daddy DIY going to Wirral met night classes to get his BTEC Photography

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Bounty photographers are awful sorry and ££££££ for a pic of a swollen, blood stained baby!!! The pics are cringey and up there with the white background family pics!!! The ones were the entire family all wear jeans and identical white tops 😂 I don’t blame her for getting some nice ones TBF 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Bounty photographers are awful sorry and ££££££ for a pic of a swollen, blood stained baby!!! The pics are cringey and up there with the white background family pics!!! The ones were the entire family all wear jeans and identical white tops 😂 I don’t blame her for getting some nice ones TBF 😂
I hate those Bounty Hunters! Like vultures circling around when you're at your most vulnerable 👊 Although one look at the war zone that was my bed with my catheter and bag of piss sat on top of the blood stained sheets and they didn't hang about #pictureperfect 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🥴😶 I’m probably going to get banned for this, I don’t particularly like KTM, I enjoy reading these threads and think some of you are so funny but the obsession with the baby is a bit much 😳 It makes tattle folk look a bit odd when comments like this are made 😶 pls don’t abuse me 😅
You may get banned because mods don’t like people attempting to moderate 🤷🏻‍♀️ Pretty sure that post was a joke and she wasn’t actually desperate to see the Wirral births register 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who else is thinking that reality has given her a massive slap in the face now the baby is here. I hope that’s what’s happened and she realises that there’s more to life than Instagram likes, followers and bullshit arse licking messages from strangers. but knowing our THM she’s probably filming a leaving hozzie make up tutorial IGTV and taking all of the usual bespoke black and white pics whilst dressing Olive in a “hello world” baby grow and pink tutu. I wish she would be more original

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who else is thinking that reality has given her a massive slap in the face now the baby is here. I hope that’s what’s happened and she realises that there’s more to life than Instagram likes, followers and bullshit arse licking messages from strangers. but knowing our THM she’s probably filming a leaving hozzie make up tutorial IGTV and taking all of the usual bespoke black and white pics whilst dressing Olive in a “hello world” baby grow and pink tutu. I wish she would be more original
Nah, I honestly think she’s just trying to build up momentum to the big reveal that’s all. She knows what she’s doing. She’s not having time out, she’s not wrapped up in a baby bubble, it’s all planned and calculated.

Reactions: 24
Nah, I honestly think she’s just trying to build up momentum to the big reveal that’s all. She knows what she’s doing. She’s not having time out, she’s not wrapped up in a baby bubble, it’s all planned and calculated.
It’s sad as duck that’s what she values more in life. If only she understood that no one actually gives a duck and she’s massively alienated her audience. She might claim to have 140k followers but most of them won’t be seeing her posts so its all massively false. That poor baby is going to end up getting to know her mum through a phone camera

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she’s well aware of the fact she gets criticism for being obsessed with the gram so she’s trying her best to make out like she’s purposely taken time out to enjoy the early days, but she literally doesn’t have it in her. That and the fact the baby sleeps so much in those first few weeks (or mine did) so I found I was on my phone a lot, never taken more pics or replied to more messages before.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.