Katie Hayes #23 Heads are spinning, Dena’s winning. Cheryl’s fled, where’s me head?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really impressed that she’s managed to stay off Instagram… But, I know that shes secretly dragging that poor baby to a photo shoot! Just for the gram!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I do think Olive Pearl maybe but then now also thinking it might be something star/astrology based. Seems to be a trend and LL called her bubs Nova & we know how much she copies her! So maybe Olive Luna Delamere

Butttt then again saying that, we all know how narcissistic Kate is so I'm thinking she'll still want to baby to have part of her name too because she'll be expecting to be 'Mrs D To Be' 🤮.. So It could easily be Olive Hay Delamere - you know like people put Ray/Raye/Rae 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I don't think for one minute she isnt online because she's finding it hard. You run off adrenaline in the first few days/weeks. My best friend had a csection and was on her phone a lot, was in hospital for 5 days, baby slept a lot. Midwives would help her change and dress baby due to pain so she ended up messaging me a lot and on insta. I had twin boys and still managed to message everyone, post a few pics and do my totally bespoke newborn revel to my 250 followers which was more than debenhams liverpool. So I think she is purely building the "excitment" so she thinks. And knowing she will have 0000s of messages. It would be ACTUALLY bleeping HILARIOUS if someone leaked the baby pic and posted it here before she had chance but I imagine shes been like Momzilla and sent strict messages out like PLEASE RESPECT OUR WISHES NO POSTING BEFORE US. Wonder if Olive is already splashed round a few whatsapp groups! She can't be totally radio silence she can't help herself.

Reactions: 11
I think it will be the walking out of hospital shot, tonight. Sunday eve is prime announcement/posting time.

Reactions: 12
Once she announces it I reckon I am unfollowing cos I can’t take her inevitable misjudged/ill-informed/unrealistic posts I just know are coming 😂 Part of me wants to know but the other part of me is just bored of her now! I reckon that will be the same for a lot of followers!

Reactions: 8
I honestly think it was just a lot harder than KHM thought and she’s knackered and worrying now.
Quite normal reactions, I truly believe that nobody is ever actually ready for a baby, you could be the most stable, financially secure couple ever but you’re just not ready for how your life is about to change.
Like I said before I hope all is well, I’m actually the most broody bloke going,So really excited to see the little thing on top of the fact I’ve been invested in all this since like thread three and want nothing more than for me and the Mrs to have a baby but we’re getting married next year so gotta wait a little.

any guesses on middle names as obviously olive is the First name?
Someone said a few threads back it will be Olive Hayes Delamere - OHD - which will also stand for Oh Happy Days.....

I mean duck knows if there is any truth in that but I wouldn't put it past her to do something THAT strange...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s not going to announce the baby’s arrival just like that. She’ll have had a photographer at the birth or at least once the baby was born and she’ll be waiting to get those pics back so she can make the announcement online.

Reactions: 4
my totally bespoke baby decided to start her eviction monday evening and arrive wednesday morning so i have missed out on about as many threads as KHMs pregnancy has months. parking myself here as there’s no way i can catch up with a new born - all i can say speaking from very recent experience is good luck Kate! 🤣
Congratulations xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.