Katie Hayes #23 Heads are spinning, Dena’s winning. Cheryl’s fled, where’s me head?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had the baby on Thursday by a planned c-section as baby was breach. Which will explain all the luggage she took in.

So “the baby has turned” was likely to be untrue.

Ageee with @Starisborn1 surely she will wait until her nearest and dearest have met her.
How do you know this though? I feel like people are making tit up at this point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sleep when the baby sleeps is the worst bit of bleeping advice in my opinion! Me Ma was trying to drum it into me and I was like Clean when baby cleans????? 😂😂😂😂

Because she’s thick as duck and will copy ANYTHIN
As long as you weren’t told to tit when the baby shat. 🤣🤣 Oh and as soon as you put that clean nappy on they’d fill it till it leaked out on their fresh white grower. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I AM gullible 👶🤰🏼🤷🏼‍♀️
Few people have said she’s been born, could not be arsed going back to see if it was different people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She had the baby on Thursday by a planned c-section as baby was breach. Which will explain all the luggage she took in.

So “the baby has turned” was likely to be untrue.

Ageee with @Starisborn1 surely she will wait until her nearest and dearest have met her.
Eye spyer also given us the correct info abar her baby shower ie the date and theme and she knew quite a fair bit about Indesits relationship with Danielle in previous posts so I reckon her info is legit

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
LL called her bubs Nova & we know how much she copies her! So maybe Olive Luna Delamere

Who is LL???

Reactions: 1
my totally bespoke baby decided to start her eviction monday evening and arrive wednesday morning so i have missed out on about as many threads as KHMs pregnancy has months. parking myself here as there’s no way i can catch up with a new born - all i can say speaking from very recent experience is good luck Kate! 🤣
Congrats!! Hope you’re both doing well and your bald mini is ok 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Nah, I honestly think she’s just trying to build up momentum to the big reveal that’s all. She knows what she’s doing. She’s not having time out, she’s not wrapped up in a baby bubble, it’s all planned and calculated.
This 👏👏👏
Unless the baby is ugly or not Instagram good enough 🤷‍♀️

I bet she wasn’t really breech but she will claim that’s the reason she had a c-section! She did seem to mention she hadn’t turned yet way too early (before it would be an issue) so I reckon that was sowing the seed. She will think that’s what the celebs do so I am doing the same! (Could be wrong but I’d put money on it 😂).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And this is the thing......Instagram wasn’t around with my first but was with my second. Once we had told close family etc etc the first pic was up there and I didn’t care if it wasn’t the most bespoke outfit ever, it was a lovely sleepsuit from the Asda and that was it, because I had my little one and I was high on those new mum hormone it just didn’t matter.
Yes I’m not an influencer or whatever but unless she’s being paid for her very first baby pic then she’s a slave to the gram. I just could not live my life this way.

Why would an MUA want to drum up that much excitement for her first born? Surely it should be drumming up engagement for a collab with Morphe etc? I just don’t get it.

These babies that are used for money making purposes I feel really tight on. Different tones of grey balls in a pit, muted coloured toys and they only know their mum with a phone in their hand 🤷🏻‍♀️
I love this 😍 when I was having my first, my ex was working away so my niece used to come down and stay with me quite a lot. Well she turned up one weekend with this little Roo (winnie the pooh) outfit that she had been saving her pocket money for for ages. He came home in that outfit because it meant so much to me. I still have it now in his memory box 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Haze??? What the duck so when her and diddy diy fall out she’ll be called olive haze Hayes??? 🙄🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.