Katie Hayes #23 Heads are spinning, Dena’s winning. Cheryl’s fled, where’s me head?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think it was just a lot harder than KHM thought and she’s knackered and worrying now.
Quite normal reactions, I truly believe that nobody is ever actually ready for a baby, you could be the most stable, financially secure couple ever but you’re just not ready for how your life is about to change.
Like I said before I hope all is well, I’m actually the most broody bloke going,So really excited to see the little thing on top of the fact I’ve been invested in all this since like thread three and want nothing more than for me and the Mrs to have a baby but we’re getting married next year so gotta wait a little.

any guesses on middle names as obviously olive is the First name?
The worst bit is after the birth when you’re knackered as you’ve pushed a human being out and you realise that you’re not going to get the good nights sleep that you need for at least six months 😩 Nobody can prepare you for that feeling. She has absolutely no idea what’s coming here.

Reactions: 15
16F9438F-8A74-4671-A507-A7F044F9811F.png
So I was just looking through Ali express for loose joggers for the gym and life, saw these and they reminded me of I health visitor and now I’m giggling over it all again

you girls have corrupted me 😩😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
my totally bespoke baby decided to start her eviction monday evening and arrive wednesday morning so i have missed out on about as many threads as KHMs pregnancy has months. parking myself here as there’s no way i can catch up with a new born - all i can say speaking from very recent experience is good luck Kate! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33
my totally bespoke baby decided to start her eviction monday evening and arrive wednesday morning so i have missed out on about as many threads as KHMs pregnancy has months. parking myself here as there’s no way i can catch up with a new born - all i can say speaking from very recent experience is good luck Kate! 🤣
Congrats on your new bespoke baby 🍼

• Heart
  • Haha
Excellent news. 🥳 No sleep for a while tho.😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s an African Grey and she’s called Paaaaanneeeeeeeel!!!
I am the longest time lurker ever (I love you guys I feel like you’re my secret family) thanks for keeping me sane preggo during lockdown but OMG this has just made me cry actual tears laughing
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Congratulations 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You are literally the funniest person on this whole site I can not breathe 😂😂😂😂
AT APH:

MIDWIFE: RIGHT KATE HUN YOU CAN FINALLY MEET YOUR BABY GERL CONGRATS, HERE SHE IS

*Olive is passed over the surgery screen and held in the air like a fish that’s just been caught in the sea*

DELO: FUCKIN HELL KATE SHES ERE!! 2 BECOME 3 GERL!!

THM: MATT! FUCKEN JUS GET ME PHONE NOW THOUGHT I FUCKIN SAID TO GIVE IT ME BEFORE THIS MIDWIFE HANDS HER OVER TO ME MMMKAY???!!

*Delo dives head first into his overnight bag flapping about looking for her phone whilst Kate is looking down at him picking her nose, both nostrils at the same time*

THM: *points with her middle finger to her gifted bag* ITS IN MY BAG YA head, GET OUT YOUR UNNECESSARY OVERNIGHT BAG QUICK MMMKAY, LOOK NEAR ME NEAR THE CANDLES, PAMPAS GRASS & BREATH SPRAY!!!!!

*Delo goes cross eyed for a few seconds trying to find it, finally sees it all covered in orange Dior finger marks and a strip eyelash - hands it to Momma*

MIDWIFE: HERE YOU GO SHES ALL SWADDLED HERE - WHAT ARE YA GONNA CALL HER????

Delo: A REALLY BESPOKE NAME. DO YOU WANT ANY PANELLING DOING BY THE WAY? GOT ME WORK PHONE ON ME CAN BOOK YA IN?

THM: A NAME MMMKAY, SO SO RARE, THAT NO ONE WILL EVER GUESS. A NAME SO OLD IT IS ONLY FOUND IN THE BIBLE MMKAY AND OLD HISTORY BOOKS. A NAME SO AMAZING NO ONE WILL GET IT

*Health visitor side steps into the door and is hit in the face by THM’s rancid breath that’s filled the room*

Health Visitor: *holding her nose* I AM HEALTH VISITOR KATE ... AND YOU ACCIDENTALLY LEAKED THE BABIES NAME ON INSTAGRAM VIA A DUMMY CLIP

THM: YOU ON TATTLE? MMKAY, YOU A TROLL????

MIDWIFE: DO YA DO PANELLING YEAH? ILL GIVE YA MY NUMBER IM NESTON AREA. DO YA CONVERT TINY GARAGES INTO TINY INADEQUATE LIVING ROOMS TOO???

HEALTH VISITOR: IS IT OLIVE?

DELO: I DO YEAH. FOLLOW MY INSTA AND ILL MESSAGE YA. SOZ HV BUT YOUR THE bleeping QUEEN OF TATTLE, BEST GET OUT NOW OR ILL BE KNOCKING ON YA MAMS DOOR.

*Health visitor runs towards delivery room door leaving behind a shoe like Cinderella, turns back and waits for Delo to look round, he does a phone sign with his hand to her with dead pan eyes*

THM: SHE IS GORGEOUS HONESTLY IVE NEVER SEEN A MORE BESPOKE BABY, MATT SHES YOUR PRINCESS ISNT SHE MATT? MMKAY MATT YOU OBSESSED? IM SO OBSESSED! BEST BABY EVER!!!!!!! LEMME RING CHEZZA

*dials Chez whilst the midwife tries to whack THM’s leaky tyre tit into poor Olives tiny tired mouth, Delo tries to squeeze a tear out hoping THM will see*

CHEZ: IYA BABE!!! OORRRRRR IVE BEEN WAITING BY MY PHONE GERL. I SAID TO BAAYLAY duck THE HATERS! YOU ARE SO ICONIC KATE. HEARD FROM DENA? IVE BLOCKED HER NAH.

THM: SHES HERE LUV, SHES AMAYZIN, MMMKAY, 10LB 8, GOT MY ENLARGED NOSE, NOT MUCH HAIR BUT ILL DRAG A TOOTHBRUSH THROUGH ANYWAY LIKE FOR THE GRAM. THE SECTION WAS GIFTED YA KNOW!!! HOWS IBIZA MMKAY?

CHEZ: CARRNT WAIT TO SEE HER, CAN YOU BELIEVE MARK IS ASKING ME WHERE HIS JEANS ARE? IBIZA IS GORGE HUN, LEFT MY HOOVER ROUND THE POOL YESTERDAY WHILE I WENT FOR A tit, TOLD BAYLAY KEEP AN EYE ON IT AND SOMEONES bleeping HAD OFF WITH IT

THM: OK HUN WELL I AM SO TIRED FROM ALL THIS DELIVERY MMKAY, I HAVE 10000’S OF STITCHES BUT MY SCAR IS BASICALLY INVISIBLE IM SO LUCKY. GONNA GIVE MATT AN ULTIMATUM TOMORROW WHICH FORCES HIM INTO PROPOSING, SO, YEAH.

CHEZ: YOU ARE A BOSS BABE.

*THM puts the phone down on top of Olives head, looks down at her daughter and her face lights up, she just realised the babies head is the perfect phone holder she can still scroll insta/tattle

MIDWIFE: YOUR DOING WELL KATE, KEEP YA TIT IN HER MOUTH AND LETS KEEP THE SKIN TO SK - WAIT LET ME JUST LOOK AT BABY...

DELO: WHY WHATS THE MATTER?

MIDWIFE: HER SKIN, ITS...

*THM looks down and notices all her tit strawberry mouse BPERFECT tan is all over poor bloody Olive*

THM: OH ITS THIS AMAYYYZIN TAN MMKAY, ILL WIPE IT OFF WHEN SHES FINISHED ON MY LEAKING BURGER NIP. DO YOU WANT MY DISCOUNT CODE TO ORDER SOME MMKAY?

*Midwife takes baby’s paperwork and leaves the room*

DELO: KATE THE LADS ARE OUT IN TOWN TONIGHT GERL GONNA GO WET THE BABYS HEAD.

THM: FUCKIN HELL MATT, MMKAY I KNEW THIS WAS COMING, THROWING ME ORANGE JUICE AT ME ON INSTA THE OTHER DAY LIKE A KNOB, LOOKING FED UP AS duck, SUP WITH YA DADDY DIY MMKAY?

*Delo shakes his head and moonwalks out the room all the way to the lift*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Congrats girly xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
AT APH:

MIDWIFE: RIGHT KATE HUN YOU CAN FINALLY MEET YOUR BABY GERL CONGRATS, HERE SHE IS

*Olive is passed over the surgery screen and held in the air like a fish that’s just been caught in the sea*

DELO: FUCKIN HELL KATE SHES ERE!! 2 BECOME 3 GERL!!

THM: MATT! FUCKEN JUS GET ME PHONE NOW THOUGHT I FUCKIN SAID TO GIVE IT ME BEFORE THIS MIDWIFE HANDS HER OVER TO ME MMMKAY???!!

*Delo dives head first into his overnight bag flapping about looking for her phone whilst Kate is looking down at him picking her nose, both nostrils at the same time*

THM: *points with her middle finger to her gifted bag* ITS IN MY BAG YA head, GET OUT YOUR UNNECESSARY OVERNIGHT BAG QUICK MMMKAY, LOOK NEAR ME NEAR THE CANDLES, PAMPAS GRASS & BREATH SPRAY!!!!!

*Delo goes cross eyed for a few seconds trying to find it, finally sees it all covered in orange Dior finger marks and a strip eyelash - hands it to Momma*

MIDWIFE: HERE YOU GO SHES ALL SWADDLED HERE - WHAT ARE YA GONNA CALL HER????

Delo: A REALLY BESPOKE NAME. DO YOU WANT ANY PANELLING DOING BY THE WAY? GOT ME WORK PHONE ON ME CAN BOOK YA IN?

THM: A NAME MMMKAY, SO SO RARE, THAT NO ONE WILL EVER GUESS. A NAME SO OLD IT IS ONLY FOUND IN THE BIBLE MMKAY AND OLD HISTORY BOOKS. A NAME SO AMAZING NO ONE WILL GET IT

*Health visitor side steps into the door and is hit in the face by THM’s rancid breath that’s filled the room*

Health Visitor: *holding her nose* I AM HEALTH VISITOR KATE ... AND YOU ACCIDENTALLY LEAKED THE BABIES NAME ON INSTAGRAM VIA A DUMMY CLIP

THM: YOU ON TATTLE? MMKAY, YOU A TROLL????

MIDWIFE: DO YA DO PANELLING YEAH? ILL GIVE YA MY NUMBER IM NESTON AREA. DO YA CONVERT TINY GARAGES INTO TINY INADEQUATE LIVING ROOMS TOO???

HEALTH VISITOR: IS IT OLIVE?

DELO: I DO YEAH. FOLLOW MY INSTA AND ILL MESSAGE YA. SOZ HV BUT YOUR THE bleeping QUEEN OF TATTLE, BEST GET OUT NOW OR ILL BE KNOCKING ON YA MAMS DOOR.

*Health visitor runs towards delivery room door leaving behind a shoe like Cinderella, turns back and waits for Delo to look round, he does a phone sign with his hand to her with dead pan eyes*

THM: SHE IS GORGEOUS HONESTLY IVE NEVER SEEN A MORE BESPOKE BABY, MATT SHES YOUR PRINCESS ISNT SHE MATT? MMKAY MATT YOU OBSESSED? IM SO OBSESSED! BEST BABY EVER!!!!!!! LEMME RING CHEZZA

*dials Chez whilst the midwife tries to whack THM’s leaky tyre tit into poor Olives tiny tired mouth, Delo tries to squeeze a tear out hoping THM will see*

CHEZ: IYA BABE!!! OORRRRRR IVE BEEN WAITING BY MY PHONE GERL. I SAID TO BAAYLAY duck THE HATERS! YOU ARE SO ICONIC KATE. HEARD FROM DENA? IVE BLOCKED HER NAH.

THM: SHES HERE LUV, SHES AMAYZIN, MMMKAY, 10LB 8, GOT MY ENLARGED NOSE, NOT MUCH HAIR BUT ILL DRAG A TOOTHBRUSH THROUGH ANYWAY LIKE FOR THE GRAM. THE SECTION WAS GIFTED YA KNOW!!! HOWS IBIZA MMKAY?

CHEZ: CARRNT WAIT TO SEE HER, CAN YOU BELIEVE MARK IS ASKING ME WHERE HIS JEANS ARE? IBIZA IS GORGE HUN, LEFT MY HOOVER ROUND THE POOL YESTERDAY WHILE I WENT FOR A tit, TOLD BAYLAY KEEP AN EYE ON IT AND SOMEONES bleeping HAD OFF WITH IT

THM: OK HUN WELL I AM SO TIRED FROM ALL THIS DELIVERY MMKAY, I HAVE 10000’S OF STITCHES BUT MY SCAR IS BASICALLY INVISIBLE IM SO LUCKY. GONNA GIVE MATT AN ULTIMATUM TOMORROW WHICH FORCES HIM INTO PROPOSING, SO, YEAH.

CHEZ: YOU ARE A BOSS BABE.

*THM puts the phone down on top of Olives head, looks down at her daughter and her face lights up, she just realised the babies head is the perfect phone holder she can still scroll insta/tattle

MIDWIFE: YOUR DOING WELL KATE, KEEP YA TIT IN HER MOUTH AND LETS KEEP THE SKIN TO SK - WAIT LET ME JUST LOOK AT BABY...

DELO: WHY WHATS THE MATTER?

MIDWIFE: HER SKIN, ITS...

*THM looks down and notices all her tit strawberry mouse BPERFECT tan is all over poor bloody Olive*

THM: OH ITS THIS AMAYYYZIN TAN MMKAY, ILL WIPE IT OFF WHEN SHES FINISHED ON MY LEAKING BURGER NIP. DO YOU WANT MY DISCOUNT CODE TO ORDER SOME MMKAY?

*Midwife takes baby’s paperwork and leaves the room*

DELO: KATE THE LADS ARE OUT IN TOWN TONIGHT GERL GONNA GO WET THE BABYS HEAD.

THM: FUCKIN HELL MATT, MMKAY I KNEW THIS WAS COMING, THROWING ME ORANGE JUICE AT ME ON INSTA THE OTHER DAY LIKE A KNOB, LOOKING FED UP AS duck, SUP WITH YA DADDY DIY MMKAY?

*Delo shakes his head and moonwalks out the room all the way to the lift*
I’ve missed you 🙌🏽 The queens back. This post deserves the best post award 🥇
C section gifted 😂😂😂 I’ve laughed that much, you could just do your own thread on her, I wish she could read this now and do a post and see how she would try deflect this 😂😂😂
If anyone read that post and didn’t piss yourself laughing, you need help 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.