Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wild deodorant? How she has fallen. I'm embarrassed on her behalf.
And no, I don't ever forget to buy deodorant you minty cow...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have Barry's allergies CMP or whatever actually been diagnosed by the team at Arrowe Park?

Reactions: 8
‘Berry’s woken up’ while you can hear a child having a tantrum, not a new born cry hahahaha. Thought she was asleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it's all the yummy mummy's who see chemical names and assume it's dangerous. Or see words like petroleum and don't know the context. If you gave the chemical formula of air, they'd tit a brick. Its the age old, use what they don't know against them and make it evil. Thanks for listening to my TED talk.
---
Can't believe Kate uses hydrogen hydroxide to make her kids formula with. How dangerous 👀👀
I read a brilliant article years back about the way 'natural' is used to suggest something is better, and it said 'don't forget cat piss is natural but you wouldn't want to rub that on your face!' Although if you put it in an aesthetic bottle and sent it to Truff for free she'd be all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not been on here for about 18 months. Couldn’t be arsed with the massive blert anymore. I had to come on and tell you all though that there’s a video on TikTok of the firstborn singing with Haaland in the background on the telly 😂😂 Bit disturbing that I recognised the kid straight away, even after months of not watching her but it’s brilliant 😂

Also - has she really called that kid Berry?
Hello! Welcome back! X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m glad she gave that demonstration of how to put stick deodorant on; I’ve been eating it like a choc ice.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
She has to be the worst person to be advertising deodorant. She constantly looks visibly filthy, the aroma emitting from her is not going to be something a swipe of deodorant can fix. She must be seriously struggling for money though if this is what she's resorting to.

Reactions: 31
I’m glad she gave that demonstration of how to put stick deodorant on; I’ve been eating it like a choc ice.
Like when she showed us how to use a lecky toothbrush… I’d have never known…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I tried one what say “remove lid and twist up bottom”. I ended up in A+E, but my farts smelt like summer rain 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
100% Leo. Not even a lab diamond it’s costume jewellery
That’s not even a Zircon. It’s something you’d get in one of those machines you put a quid in and the prize ball comes out

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look clean, even when she did a video in the shower of how to wash your hair with free shampoo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look clean, even when she did a video in the shower of how to wash your hair with free shampoo
That’s why the Mersey is so polluted then. Truff’s bath and shower water 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘filthy mare aesthetics’… complete with four weeks worth of dirty washing piled up and the same stained sweatshirt on for the fifth day in a row 🤣

the same woman who cleaned her sofa with bin powder and didn’t know how to clean baby bottles correctly when she was on her second kid!!!

anyway, why is her jaw always swinging??????

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Girls I need a good eye cream and am defo not asking that fat duck!
I had a boss Aldi one called La Soie that was an actual dupe of La Mer but they only stocked it over Christmas and I’ve just used my last drop! Any good ones??
Also mascara recommendations please - I had false lashes on and stupidly ripped them out in a nark and now have baldly eyes 🤣🤣🤣
Soz to derail - Kate stinks and Berry is a tit name!
I may be a bit late but I swear by this mascara - pricey but very very worth it troll x

Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils | Voluminous | YSL Beauty UK

• Heart
Reactions: 8
‘filthy mare aesthetics’… complete with four weeks worth of dirty washing piled up and the same stained sweatshirt on for the fifth day in a row 🤣

the same woman who cleaned her sofa with bin powder and didn’t know how to clean baby bottles correctly when she was on her second kid!!!

anyway, why is her jaw always swinging??????
Urgh, the 4 week piles of stinking knickers and socks knocks me. How she thought that was relatable

Reactions: 15
She will be stinking even more using that wild. 100% not good for when your hormones are wild and going the gym. Also you have to detox away from old normal deodorant I couldn’t cope and felt like I was forever checking if I could smell BO

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.