Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused with this whole ‘struggling to get to the bottom of her allergies thing’. She only has formula, so she can only be allergic to….. the formula!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I know that this may sound mean, but here goes - her kids are so ordinary looking. I mean, proper plain. Never going to be great beauties.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Goodness, Olaf isn't pulling in the likes, is she? Five comments on yesterday's post. Maybe K will realise that no one finds her cute, she's got horrific brattish behaviour and that she's been raised as a performing monkey.
She could have stayed home with Olaf and new born instead of basically following her lad to B&Q and then sitting in the car!
Honestly I would be at home, baby down to nap, get a washing on and play with/spend time Olaf or let her potter & get all that shite in the kitchen tidied up 🥴🥴
Dont he silly she couldnt do that incase matthew did a divert to rock ferry for a quick one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That bleeping diary 😂😂😂 What a time to be alive that was, counting down how many diaries she'd sold in a week and it never moved from about 14 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That little newborn doesn't look great does she. The breathing...khm is filtering her...I fecking hate mums net but I've got admit, seeing her latest story has given me the fear. There's something not right....No bonding, no true connection, no real love, the glazed eyes, no understanding of her wee baby girl, no nothing. It's painful to watch. I don't say any of this lightly at all. 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
That little newborn doesn't look great does she. The breathing...khm is filtering her...I fecking hate mums net but I've got admit, seeing her latest story has given me the fear. There's something not right....No bonding, no true connection, no real love, the glazed eyes, no understanding of her wee baby girl, no nothing. It's painful to watch. I don't say any of this lightly at all. 😩
Every time I see a video of beryl, it’s like she’s a doll and limp 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 23
“He is into self development like myself”

I wish she’d “self develop” her grammar, punctuation and spelling. Once she’s learned some parenting skills, obviously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
“He is into self development like myself”

I wish she’d “self develop” her grammar, punctuation and spelling. Once she’s learned some parenting skills, obviously.
I always think it's so sly when she says this, like he isn't a good enough person already.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.