Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been trying to upload this for days! The stories of her when she was clearly pissed looking after the kids

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Been trying to upload this for days! The stories of her when she was clearly pissed looking after the kids

Why is she wearing sunglasses?! Looks like bloody Stevie Wonder.
Also what the duck is that voice she's putting on?? She usually sounds like Froghorn Leghorn

• Haha
Reactions: 26

This reel is like a jokey thing you’d send to your friends or family. NOT on a public page for a company who’s sent you a free gift to promote. One of the worst yet, in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

got a bloat on, but then in other stories she’s not bloated after her massage and the vitamins. - which is it babes? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 34
With that back on her she’s never been short of fries
There used to be this giant woman living in our street when I was a kid. She was a mouthy bleep aswell. One day I shouted “duck off 10 ton Tilly” to her and she bounced down the street after me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

She's off her face here. Not sure whether it's meds or ale. Either way, she's currently a liability with those kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Yesss what a way to end the thread on a high, higher than Kate if this doesn't ruin her freebies what will. What a show 👏🏻 so glad someone got it on here

Recap needed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Balearic Botherer has just appeared on my tv. BBC 1. What a creep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ve never watched that video and I’m shocked, I know it’s been a topic of conversation but I didn’t think she’d be that bad 😳

I hate pulling anyone down for appearances but KHM made that choice, that outfit is hideous and it looks like a fancy dress outfit as lots of you have said. She can’t possibly think that looks good.

I have a feeling poor Berry will be back in hospital in the next few days, she doesn’t look well at all. Bless her, she’s such a cutie.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Trolls help a lass out, what’s the best tinted spf moisturiser please? 🎂

Have to agree with you all, Berry should be cuddled and snug in her mamas arms, but nope, she’s just left propped or lay here there and everywhere. Poor little thing 😖
Sculpted by Aimee does a beautiful skin tint, Highly recommend
---
Sorry but why is she dressed like your old auntie has raided Ann Summers for a ‘saucy 80’s style’ hen party 🙈🙈🙈

View attachment 2892822
She’s shaped like an actual barrel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry but why is she dressed like your old auntie has raided Ann Summers for a ‘saucy 80’s style’ hen party 🙈🙈🙈

View attachment 2892822
What the duck has she done to her righ leg with the filter? She looks like she’s got rickets. I feel a bleeping shamed for her. Imagine what she looks like really in that creation. Probably something like this. I really don’t understand why she filters herself to death when everyone knows she’s a bleeping walrus

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.