Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see a video of beryl, it’s like she’s a doll and limp 😩
I agree, she breaths so fast but has glazed eyes, always being propped up for her bottle instead of held in her Mummy's arms and chatted to/monitored. Something isn't right and it's a bit frightening to be honest.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
That poor baby. Her eyes are glazed, and the breathing is definitely not ok. How can she or anyone (if anyone) who cares not see the baby doesn’t look right? She’s putting it on social media for all to see. What the hell? Read the wiki.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This breathing is too fast trolls. I have a kid with chronic lung disease. Spent his first 3 years watching his bleeping chest rise up and down, counting his resps, checking for tugging and head bobbing, and being put back on oxygen. This is an absolute red flag for me, she’s head bobbing too - both signs she’s working far too hard.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh god poor little Beryl, I feel so sad that her mother just has no connection with her and now you clever trolls are pointing out her breathing. I really really hope she’s ok. The minimum a newborn needs is a parents love, to be fed, kept warm and cosy and to make sure they’re well. It’s actually really upsetting to see.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Little chest going like the clappers, something isn’t right with her. My friend’s daughter was born with a hole in her heart and would breathe rapidly a bit like this. Felt like her chest was never still.

Kate’s going to get her wish. Olive is definitely on her chubby, fat grock journey 🥹🥹🥹🥹

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I know that kid is only a few weeks old but she looks vacant! Like no one home something is not right 100%

• Sad
  • Wow
Aww the little baby Beryl. Her breathing still looks a bit off I think. Hope her mother takes good care of her.....
---
Sorry, what? Cheryl who is 40, reveal yourself ☕
---
Also, Beryl already has bags to rival Trollive's! Does anyone sleep in that house??
Has she deleted this? I can't see it!

Reactions: 10
I really, really hope that theres nothing wrong with Barry. You just know that her mother would be too lazy to actually look after her properly and would just ask her bots for advice.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I really, really hope that theres nothing wrong with Barry. You just know that her mother would be too lazy to actually look after her properly and would just ask her bots for advice.
Nothing could be wrong with baby Bez that John the paramedic, making her bed or the manifestation cards wouldn’t be able to fix! 🍷

• Haha
Ah I hope the baby is alright, I thought her breathing looked a bit too fast but i’m no medical expert. I would be concerned with everything though, especially if one of mine had stopped breathing recently.

A friend of mine has recently became a grandparent and all the pictures on social media are of the baby being cuddled, you can tell he is so loved. He’s so snuggly all wrapped up and being held and fed ❤

But all the pictures of Baby Beryl, She is always on her own in the rocker or cot, It makes me feel really sad 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s concerning really and the lengthy sleeps at night aren’t something to show off about Kate, newborns aren’t meant to go hours and hours without food.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Shows she reads here because she’s addressed the braids being in for days on end.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m confused…why is she washing her bottles before she puts them in that thing that’s literally called the ‘Bottle Washer Pro - All In One Washer, Steriliser, Dryer’
It’s concerning really and the lengthy sleeps at night aren’t something to show off about Kate, newborns aren’t meant to go hours and hours without food.
It's really not a flex hey? Babies can get dehydrated quickly too and need the water from the milk

Reactions: 15
I agree, she breaths so fast but has glazed eyes, always being propped up for her bottle instead of held in her Mummy's arms and chatted to/monitored. Something isn't right and it's a bit frightening to be honest.
I am glad am I not the only one that thinks her breathing is too fast! If that was my baby I would be asking questions…but mind you she is on her “allergy journey” so who knows 🤷‍♀️🙄😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.