Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, if you can’t tell from that picture what she’s had done, then IMO whatever she had done wasn’t worth it as you can’t see a single difference
Secondly, when she says ‘I buy this stuff and try it before I’ll recommend it as I only like to be honest with you troops’ can someone please point out in time when she tries these products for say a week before recommending them as from what she’s shared she does a grwm very regularly sometimes most days and lists everything she uses so she can’t be testing the products on those days. But then she’s also said she doesn’t wear make up most days (clearly a lie as she does the grwm’s nearly every day) so which days in between is she actually trying these products? Complete and utter liar. Your skin is shiny off the products, not glowy. You don’t need to caps lock random words in the middle of the sentence cos it makes no sense. You’re an alki. You neglect your kids most basic needs. You’re a big lazy scruff that needs a wash and to let her kids sleep and eat in peace. You need to stop violating your children’s privacy ON A MAKE UP PAGE daily! You need to dress your children appropriately for the weather or activities. Not everything you do is an ‘era’ or ‘journey’ why does everything have to be cheap??? Why do you think people look at your page and think you have it together and look asthetic and amazing?? Why do you dress like your blind rummaging thru scraps from a warehouse in china? Ohhh am sorry for the rant trolls but duck me I wanna punch the girl

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Firstly, if you can’t tell from that picture what she’s had done, then IMO whatever she had done wasn’t worth it as you can’t see a single difference
Secondly, when she says ‘I buy this stuff and try it before I’ll recommend it as I only like to be honest with you troops’ can someone please point out in time when she tries these products for say a week before recommending them as from what she’s shared she does a grwm very regularly sometimes most days and lists everything she uses so she can’t be testing the products on those days. But then she’s also said she doesn’t wear make up most days (clearly a lie as she does the grwm’s nearly every day) so which days in between is she actually trying these products? Complete and utter liar. Your skin is shiny off the products, not glowy. You don’t need to caps lock random words in the middle of the sentence cos it makes no sense. You’re an alki. You neglect your kids most basic needs. You’re a big lazy scruff that needs a wash and to let her kids sleep and eat in peace. You need to stop violating your children’s privacy ON A MAKE UP PAGE daily! You need to dress your children appropriately for the weather or activities. Not everything you do is an ‘era’ or ‘journey’ why does everything have to be cheap??? Why do you think people look at your page and think you have it together and look asthetic and amazing?? Why do you dress like your blind rummaging thru scraps from a warehouse in china? Ohhh am sorry for the rant trolls but duck me I wanna punch the girl
Everything here is what everyone is thinking in and out of the circle!

Kate is hated by more and more for these questions and statements

• Heart
Reactions: 20
1000039568.jpg

So nice to see her having bonding time with her baby when she feeds....oh wait. She deffo doesn't wanna be a baby mum again.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Double cleanse every night then a face re-wash in the morn but she still gets dirt on the peel pads???
Wtf is she washing with? Mud??
shes either lying and doesn’t wash her face this many times or it from her greasy hair rubbing off on her dirty pillows, and her face being on it, as she a scruffy witch that doesn’t do her washing

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Tell me you wrote that yourself without telling me.

Never heard anyone in the world refer to an area as ‘mid face’ filler. Looks no different, still looks rotten. Should’ve had some in that turkey drummer nose

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She calls her placenta plus vodka according to her earlier post so no more proof need she’s an ale cart. She’s had more drinks since that baby was born than I’ve had in 2024
She's had more drinks than I've had in the last 4 years! I don't ever drink because it's a criminal offence to be in charge of a child whilst under the influence of alcohol.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is she shocked she’s not out on the wine all weekend … she’s got a three year old and a ‘poorly’ newborn baby. Why would she be pissed up??

It’s not a flex, it’s literally the most basic of parenting?

Like feeding a new born properly and having your three year old in some kind of bedtime routine… oh wait….

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The before and after of the snatched jaw look the same because she always filters her chin to death! Not a good advert for the aesthetic place!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.