Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smugness of it "guess what I've had" - posing/pouting like a trout - clearly firmly still in its 🐬 vibe journey?! Bets on for the next DD medical drama with BB - well obvs only if it can be shoe-horned in-between copious contraceptive & aesthetic/hair appts, doling out MUA advice that not even a pre-teen would be influenced by, Jackanory Q&A's with itself, offering styling advice that would have Joan Rivers spinning in her grave and limitless boozy-sessions now the BF journey has ended whilst wildly inappropriately "styled"?! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Smugness of it "guess what I've had" - posing/pouting like a trout - clearly firmly still in its 🐬 vibe journey?! Bets on for the next DD medical drama with BB - well obvs only if it can be shoe-horned in-between copious contraceptive & aesthetic/hair appts, doling out MUA advice that not even a pre-teen would be influenced by, Jackanory Q&A's with itself, offering styling advice that would have Joan Rivers spinning in her grave and limitless boozy-sessions now the BF journey has ended whilst wildly inappropriately "styled"?! 😂🤣
I've never noticed she has one droopy eye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her skin is absolutely awful for a woman of 30. It's dull, grey and sagging. She doesn't do skin care at all. She steams her face and puts an oil on it every now and again.

I'm glad everyone can see how awful of a mother she is. Truly shocking. Olive should be a 7.30 bed time....she's been in school all day and will be tired after tea, a bath and some stories. The baby propped up with a bottle while her mother kerry katonas needs looking into. She looks manic. I don't trust her with that baby.
---

Wouldn't you think you'd just go to the woman that trained you? I mean, she herself does botox, what does this say about her. She's so painfully bleeping thick it makes me think Matt needs adding to some kind of register for being with a mentally vulnerable person.
---
Mad the way she will change her face but won't take her bleeping lard arse to the gym...
Didn’t she train in that lacys?
I heard she bulk buys cheap Botox from china, maybe Kate knows this so that why she’s not going to her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Especially when it’s in the question AND the reply.

I‘ve never seen anyone spell so atrociously - and to share that with her followers. Jeez. I’m embarrassed if I accidentally spell something wrong in an email to one person!

View attachment 2884531
Doesn’t she understand cc cream isn’t ment to give coverage it’s a tinted moisturiser
she’s the worst make up artist ever

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t she understand cc cream isn’t ment to give coverage it’s a tinted moisturiser
she’s the worst make up artist ever

“I wanted to find a cheap one for you all” - translation - this is my excuse for buying a cheaper brand but I can’t admit that to anyone (we’re not all living off the capital one and insta goodwill Kate. Some people understand quality sometimes costs )

‘I’m always trying and buying products for you guys’ translation - I’m a greedy bleep with a load of freebies I never try properly or read instructions for but I’m also a condescending lying bleep so just be grateful I exist

If she says dupe one more bleeping time…. 🥴🤪

She is showing herself up more and more every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“Remember the days going out and drinking wine GONE”
Are they truff? didn’t you have a glass of wine the day Barry got home from the hospital??
Wasn’t you drinking few days after when you were out having a roast and also when you registered her
Let’s face it you couldn’t stop drinking if you tried, I think she’s does have a problem tbh

Now I’m not saying that there’s anything wrong with a little glass every now and then or on special occasions but she’s constantly had a drink in her hand or on the table and it’s only been 4 weeks since she’s had her
And Considering her baby has apparently been so ill and in an out of hospital,
personally I wouldn’t I’d be too worried if something else happened
you loose common sense and care when you’ve had a drink so can you imagine what shes like

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Why even mention drinks and wine again and posting the non alcohol cocktail what was the point! To prove to everyone you are not an alki all you've gone on about is getting tanked up

Reactions: 28
She calls her placenta plus vodka according to her earlier post so no more proof need she’s an ale cart. She’s had more drinks since that baby was born than I’ve had in 2024

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Mmmm who knew, now peddling the lie about the not going out, drinking etc. - so it won't be going to the besties wedding and getting on the lash, and it wasn't after the traumatic Hosp "prolonged stay" or the sly sess on the low-down last weekend - ALL pure lies, no more/less?! 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She really is hard to look at isn't she. Spitting image of Jim Royle.

1000014701.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Are they truff? didn’t you have a glass of wine the day Barry got home from the hospital??
Wasn’t you drinking few days after when you were out having a roast and also when you registered her
Let’s face it you couldn’t stop drinking if you tried, I think she’s does have a problem tbh

Now I’m not saying that there’s anything wrong with a little glass every now and then or on special occasions but she’s constantly had a drink in her hand or on the table and it’s only been 4 weeks since she’s had her
you loose common sense and care when you’ve had a drink so can you imagine what shes like
How does her mind work? Here’s a picture of my weeks old baby at a sensory class with a caption of how I’ll be getting tanked up this weekend.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
It’s actually disgusting that she’ll leave the house with her hair that dirty and greasy!! Let alone to a poor woman who’s going to be giving her facial treatments with grease dripping on her unsuspecting hands 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Will PLF and his hot gf be at this wedding ? She's going above and beyond with the facial glow up what about the rest of the body 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

The dummy teat down on the green furry rug 🤢 I hope she sterilised that before she put it back in her mouth. Her baby grow isn’t even done up correctly either. She must have been thinking too hard about her next alcoholic beverage to notice these basic things.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Double cleanse every night then a face re-wash in the morn but she still gets dirt on the peel pads???
Wtf is she washing with? Mud??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.