Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that she’s had a little bit of attention from a sick baby, she’ll never let it go. She’s 💯 on her Munchausen’s journey now.

Reactions: 27
She's been in hospital 3 days? But she was in Manchester on Sunday?
What's this illness she thought Bez had? Poor bez being violated on a hospital bed yet again. So sly. Hope she's OK though.
And out on a hen do Saturday night!!!?

Reactions: 16
There needs to be a new term for munchies who do it for social media content. Dee dee Blanchard is the blueprint but she obv wasn’t doing it for social media, but there’s an influx of parents like Kate who are getting off on their child having an issue and blowing it out of proportion (or god forbid contributing to it) for likes and views. It’s sickening and becoming an epidemic

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So alder hey said nothing wrong and they where in the area nipped round to John the paramedic and yet again he will save the day!!!!! Blood tests on the poor 4 week old baby because SHE ISNT PREPARED TO WAIT!!!!!! Now chatting tit about not wanting more than half a drink of wine because she has caught up on here (when dello is in work and can’t catch her on it)!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Baby allergy journey
Tweakment journey
Lash growth journey

Why has everything got to be a bleeping journey? 3 different journeys today. Why don’t you journey your way back to school and learn how to spell you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 49
What’s the photo all about on the baby allergy post? You can barely see Berry& Olive looks like she’s photobombed herself in.

Reactions: 13
Post partrum/pre partrum - it’s neither. Now going on a Botox journey. Ffs. So worried about the baby then
arent you ‘supposed’ (quote marks because I don’t think there is a right way with babies but I don’t have any so apologies if this is wrong😅) to look at them and talk to them when you’re feeding them to help bond and help their development? Not have them facing outward ☹ Sophie from the Sophie and Dave thread never looked at their baby either when feeding

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No regard for her baby’s position while feeding and clearly doesn’t care about bonding which occurs when you position a baby correctly while they are being fed.
She is a disgusting animal.

Reactions: 36
Can we do a whip round and send this numpty a feeding pillow.
Who feeds a new born like that. Berry would be less water boarded if she lived in Guantanamo Bay.
I was going to suggest a whip round so she can get those nails done 🙈 they're hanging off her and giving me the boak!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The whole CMPA thing is infuriating me. It’s so bleeping difficult to be a parent to a CMPA child. I know there’s so many worse things that could be wrong but it’s bloody hard work and terrifying to leave your child with anyone incase they accidentally give them something and her talking about it like it’s a trend is bizarre. Failed the milk ladder 3 times in this house, as soon as she weans she’ll be cured and fly through the milk ladder 🙄 once she’s had all that free formula that there’s ALWAYS shortages of.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Needs to pop that cat flap down and get some fresh air in the babies lungs 😕
She proper can’t be arsed with that kid can she? Why wouldn’t you want to see their gorgeous little face as you’re walking along. Always got the guard up . What a horror

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That baby should be sitting up straight, having a few mins of milk, be winded, then all again. Slowly and carefully.
She literally cannot even be arsed to feed her. Poor baby.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s the way she’s waffling on about her newborns milk/allergies then randomly says ‘I’m really passionate about weaning’ then goes onto to talk about someone close to her being allergic to citrus. Completely waffles tit doesn’t she there’s no cohesion to her thoughts🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For you truff…

How is non IgE mediated food allergy diagnosed?
Unlike IgE mediated food allergy there are no blood or skin tests which have proved useful in general medical practice. Therefore the diagnoses must be suspected on the history and may be confirmed by observing that the symptoms improve when the suspected food is removed from the diet and return when the food is reintroduced into the diet. This process can take a number of weeks or months to complete properly and is termed the eliminate-rechallenge test. The rechallenge aspect of the test is very important to confirm the link between the offending food and symptoms since symptoms can resolve by chance. Sometimes the elimination-rechallenge sequence does not give a conclusive result and needs be done a second time. Most clinicians recommend that the food be removed for 2 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s such a bad mother isn’t she 🫣 still baffles me that literally anyone is allowed to become a parent

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.