Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off course that brat of a woman isn’t waiting 6 months for the baby to have some tests ..
She is unbearable..She really does think she’s some one special ..I wish someone would bring her down a peg or 2 😤

Reactions: 23
Completely off-topic but cranial osteopaths are like magic - BabyGoth saw one, they found tension in his neck and back, and the improvement in his sleep and crying after 2 sessions was amazing. All the love, hope it goes well.

And as for Truff... First she needed to know her section date the day after she had a positive test, now she needs to know by Friday what's wrong with her baby - never come across someone so impatient. And I've done a stint working in customer service.
That’s so good to know, thank you! Who did he see if you don’t mind me asking?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This should not be allowed to be in charge of a baby…
Pretty sure your formula shouldn’t be leaving residue at the bottom of the bottle if it’s made up properly.

I doubt Bezza actually has anything wrong with her, it’ll just be Mum of the Year here who can’t get anything bleeping right who’s bleeping up her child, switching formulas constantly, not making it up correctly, not feeding her correctly etc. she will be trying to get as many oz down the poor babies throat so she sleeps for as long as possible. I hate to get all mum Police but that also looks like a lot of formula for a baby only a few weeks old. 2-3 oz every few hours I thought for the first few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Im a section mum and i was told section babies are more likely to be sick and more mucus prone due to being pulled up rather than down if you get me. My boys both had severe milk allergies and other allergies when they was little. Even now diary makes them sick and there nearly 18! They had the worst time with croup too

Reactions: 14
And support your bleeping child whilst it eats!!!! She is the least maternity mother I've ever known.

She needs referring for FDIA before she does that child serious harm
Do you know what, when I bottle fed my baby because I didn’t produce any milk after weeks of trying, I held them as close to me as possible, giving eye contact and talking to them. It was the calm amongst the storm and the most special times. I didn’t feel I was missing out because I didn’t breast feed. Never once did I hold them facing away from me. That poor baby is just an accessory to her. She needs to get off her phone and start parenting. She’s already got one brat so god help this one when it’s older!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s really winding me up with this - I’m all for showing a reality and I hope Barry is ok.
I’ve got 3 CMPA children for context.
But the way she fed her today - I bottle fed my first, it was taking an ounce at a time it between the squirming and the crying. It was spending all day either feeding him or settling him. He never slept if it wasn’t on me. There is no way I could have done a food shop and would have been pointless because I couldn’t have cooked a meal if I’d tried.
As always, whatever she’s trying to portray she’s doing a shite job of it - which is really damaging to all the people that have gone through this!
There’s a real lack of knowledge in children’s allergies which makes it a constant battle - the symptoms can be so many things when they’re so little. I didn’t even think it was CMPA with my first, I was sure he had silent reflux and every doctor told me it was normal for newborns to be unsettled! She’s so half hearted with everything and todays feeding video goes to show she is with the girls too ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 29
poor kid used as a literal prop in that video of her being fed, what’s the bet the poor hygiene is a big contributor to baby bez being so sick

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.