Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she so bothered how she looks- that baby is 3 weeks old, could be 4! All she’s arsed about it looking good. Just carry on editing your videos. If my fella said wow- I would bleeping launch him into next week- can’t stand the bint

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is brutal and made me cough as I was laughing so hard 👏🏻

She’s like a hamster. Except she stores her reserves in her bleeping back.
---
I caught it 😉

Some followers definitely saw that story before she deleted it! Just a ploy to up her engagement, no doubt she hopes people will forget all about it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She probably realised she’d have to package them up and pay for postage. It’d be nearly £5 each to post those (I think) and we know she’s tight as a gnat’s arse

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What the duck is wrong with her? It's not even been 4 weeks since her section, if she isn't in agony after that massage then she will feel it tomorrow but won't say a word. What's she trying to prove? Who even cares? Why has that girl even let her onto her massage table so early into recovery? I'm honestly baffled. Dreamy infection incoming.... I had a section myself 10 weeks ago and just can't get my head around it, she's mentally unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Random, but had she fallen out with her family? Like her Dad, she never mentions him, not her bestie/sister/cousin.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.