Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the glitching in that video. Her hand disappears and the fingers are ridiculously long😂😂😂😂 dying of embarrassment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Never known anyone chat so much tit 🫠 Kate you’re a joke. You’re a fraud, you will NEVER be lustliving, you’ll always be a fat bleep, you’re a washed up MUA, you’ve got absolutely no clue about ANYTHING, you can’t even feed your baby properly, put some bleeping socks on your kid in the cold weather, your bloke can’t stand you, your house is a bleeping state, your children should be your priorty not skipping off for drainage on your gunt, your stomach will go down naturally in the next few weeks anyways without taking stupid tablets and going for massages because you’re not pregnant anymore! Oh and your bleeping back is massive and I’d get that looked at you bleeping weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
“Mothers” that prioritise the way their body looks over the human being they’ve just popped into the world are something ELSE

• Heart
Reactions: 42
No way has she deleted the offer of giving the 4 LOL toys away and is letting Olive keep them all herself, spoilt brat 😡

SCREENSHOT READY FOR THE WIKI AND THE NEXT RECAP KATE YOU HORROR

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Dreamy the way her arse is sliding down her leg
How do you go from editing yourself to a size 6 to just merrily letting it all hang out? I’ve put a load of weight on and struggle to let my loved ones see me, I could never ever ever put my lumps and bumps out there. Body positivity is great but she’s not wired right …

Reactions: 19
Some followers definitely saw that story before she deleted it! Just a ploy to up her engagement, no doubt she hopes people will forget all about it.
She’ll just put one up saying “they’ve gone” but won’t say who to 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Olives definitely ripped open all the LOLs whilst Katie's been on tattle and she doesn't want to replace 4 out of her own pocket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Has no “expect” ever told her about upright or pace feeding? She’s probably got reflux symptoms because she’s being fed practically horizontally.
Berry LOVES being waterboarded, it’s her favourite 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Mothers” that prioritise the way their body looks over the human being they’ve just popped into the world are something ELSE
She’s honestly fucked in the head. Imagine having the most beautiful precious newborn and pissing about showing strangers on the internet your gunt. Embarrassing 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Never known anyone chat so much tit 🫠 Kate you’re a joke. You’re a fraud, you will NEVER be lustliving, you’ll always be a fat bleep, you’re a washed up MUA, you’ve got absolutely no clue about ANYTHING, you can’t even feed your baby properly, put some bleeping socks on your kid in the cold weather, your bloke can’t stand you, your house is a bleeping state, your children should be your priorty not skipping off for drainage on your gunt, your stomach will go down naturally in the next few weeks anyways without taking stupid tablets and going for massages because you’re not pregnant anymore! Oh and your bleeping back is massive and I’d get that looked at you bleeping weirdo.
Preach

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.