Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The glitching is on point. Hey truff instead of getting massages on your un-healed scar far too early, you should go see the doctor about the fact you seem to have lost a hand? And then when it regenerates, your fingers are like Edward scissor hands. Bravo
That bed looks tiny, no way is she fitting that wide back on it,plus Olive, Mary
---
She truly is Gru & Matt is her wee Minion 😹
He's got the same size legs as them anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The video where she is pressing so hard on that little baby’s feet is horrible.
Just came over to say the same thing! Why is she pressing on them and trying to bend them to show poor Barry's toes? She's not bleeping normal.... heavy handed beast! 😡
---
Just came over to say the same thing! Why is she pressing on them and trying to bend them to show poor Barry's toes? She's not bleeping normal.... heavy handed beast! 😡
Plus you're not supposed to tickle/touch a baby's feet as they don't yet understand the sensation, or can communicate their discomfort. I can't stand being tickled, it makes me feel rage so imagine have that groc touching you constantly and filming it for clout, and you can't tell her to duck off! 😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
---

Plus you're not supposed to tickle/touch a baby's feet as they don't yet understand the sensation, or can communicate their discomfort. I can't stand being tickled, it makes me feel rage so imagine have that groc touching you constantly and filming it for clout, and you can't tell her to duck off! 😡😡
I hate tickling. I'm a pure snowflake though and it's all about consent for me. Don't get in my personal space without consent, same for kids.
But yeah it's an odd thing to do to a baby. Just reminded me when baby foodie no3 was born, her little foot was turned in.

• Heart
That big back 😱. She needs that looked at, shame it can't be done at the same place she needs her head looking at but hey we roll. As for Trolive in the car giving threatening looks to Truff, that's what you get when you bring your kids up your way and don't listen to anyone. She's turning into an absolute brat and they only have themselves to blame for the miserable future ahead. Karma is a witch 😁

Reactions: 20
Haven’t been on here for a while but my bespoke actually has CMPA. He’s nearly 3 now. But it took me 8 months of crying in the doctors before they tried him on aptimil pepti and it took 2 weeks of him being on it before I saw any change so her claiming Berry is ✨healed✨ after 1 bottle is a joke. She’ll just see it as another ✨gifted✨ because she’ll be getting it free on prescription.
FYI hunchback, my bespoke had blood in his poo and mucus too so he was actually ill for 8 months.
how has she managed to get that milk prescribed after one moan to the doctor.
also, I hope she’s cleaned out the dreamy bottle making machine because you’ll be mixing your dairy free powder with the ‘kenda’ if not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I just can't with KHM at the moment... the milk, the dragging that newborn around, having a massage on her still healing stomach....she's an absolute weapon. So unhinged, all over the place yet thinking she's doing amazing by raising her kids, her way. Don't we all do that and just make the best of it? She's making out as if there's a set of rules to follow and she's making a stand against them 🤦‍♀️.

I've had to mute her as the milk drama is really triggering me. Months and months of drs and dieticians then years of the milk ladder with my middle one, it was awful and exhausting and she was so poorly at times. It looks like KHM is wishing Strawberry to actually have something wrong with her. All for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ugh, the bottle laying flat. The bonnet on the baby in the Moses basket with strings attached near her neck 😬😬😬

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Would make a great live action film
You horrible bastard

Do it again 🤣🤣🤣
---
I just can't with KHM at the moment... the milk, the dragging that newborn around, having a massage on her still healing stomach....she's an absolute weapon. So unhinged, all over the place yet thinking she's doing amazing by raising her kids, her way. Don't we all do that and just make the best of it? She's making out as if there's a set of rules to follow and she's making a stand against them 🤦‍♀️.

I've had to mute her as the milk drama is really triggering me. Months and months of drs and dieticians then years of the milk ladder with my middle one, it was awful and exhausting and she was so poorly at times. It looks like KHM is wishing Strawberry to actually have something wrong with her. All for content.
Yes, my baby was hospitalised and it was awful. He was dropping weight so fast and was very unwell. It took months for him to pick back up and that was from being put on neocate but we had to try the others first through the GP and give them a chance to work (make him more unwell 🙄) before he got the neocate because they're so against prescribing it due to the costs. Then the multiple failed milk ladders, community dieticians etc etc. I made all his baby food from scratch and would freeze it in portions This was years ago now and he never grew out of it and I've got to the point where I don't do the milk ladder anymore. It's a way of life now him being milk free but it's a hard bloody graft and a massive learning curve raising a child with CMPA. If her baby's all better now after one bottle then she doesn't have an allergy 🙄

duck sake send me over to mumsnet 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I don’t have kids but remember when my brothers were babies and I wanted to give them a bottle, I was always told to make sure at an angle and the teet had milk on it as it would upset their stomach if they were drinking loads of air. Is this still a thing? Or does it not apply to I am expect truff?

Reactions: 19
I love that olive is a little tomboy and loves spiderman and football. I hope she grows up a little bruiser and hates makeup and pink and brunches it will drive Kate round the bend 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don’t have kids but remember when my brothers were babies and I wanted to give them a bottle, I was always told to make sure at an angle and the teet had milk on it as it would upset their stomach if they were drinking loads of air. Is this still a thing? Or does it not apply to I am expect truff?
Troll, she's raising her bloody kids her bleeping way. Berry Bubbles loves trapped wind, it's her favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The latest "scam" with the offer of gifting the LOL toys to her followers children, dirty delete and then to show-boat/brag to them "very lucky little lady" as the truculent toddler wants eveything (as per its vile entitle excuse of a mother) - only hope it's followers see the begging, lying, bragging scammer for what it chooses to be & hope the company that gifted it them have also seen this latest lower than low choice - thought it couldn't get worse than poncing Hospita Easter eggs and pap-shots for "drama-llama" for the gram - truly vileness personified?!

I love that olive is a little tomboy and loves spiderman and football. I hope she grows up a little bruiser and hates makeup and pink and brunches it will drive Kate round the bend 😂😂
With an ASBO preferably

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.