Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 4 week old baby's vision is basically tit at this stage, can only see about 25cm's in front of them. That poor little thing is either facing away from her goblin mother when feeding or lying down. The reason she looks so vacant is because there's nothing for her to focus on.

Mother's hold their babies close when feeding and gaze at them, baby is close enough to actually see their mum's face. ✨Bonding✨

Not slap back McGee tho...she'll do it her way.
That’s made me sad reading that 😢 she’s a disgrace of a mother. Suppose the positive is she doesn’t have to get a close up of her mothers face.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn’t she only have Botox and filler a week ago? I am not skin expert but Surely you would need time for that to settle down? Wouldn’t a facial just move it around? Hope it goes wrong like her lip blush and she ends up with a wonky face!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why doesn’t she have a root smudge or something different so her hair doesn’t have a massive black landing strip?! Her hair is so dated she only had it done 6 weeks ago, no decent hairdressers let you walk out with that stripey root these days surely?!
Also I see the anxiety induced “not letting anyone even hold her” lasted a long time…. If I get my nails done free and my driveway jet washed I’ll let you hold my baby! Joke is the nail girl is holding her more affectionately than Kate does!

Reactions: 29
If she really believes that Berry had allergies she wouldn’t be gallivanting all over town for facials and nails 🙄 the worry of them having a flair up whilst out would be enough to put anyone off. What odd behaviour!
---
Didn’t she only have Botox and filler a week ago? I am not skin expert but Surely you would need time for that to settle down? Wouldn’t a facial just move it around? Hope it goes wrong like her lip blush and she ends up with a wonky face!
💯 and Kerry at Klinique is very thorough and would have told her this. Also as she’s a skin ‘expect’ she should 😜 know this 🙄

Reactions: 19
Nail technicians hate it when you go past their advised time as it’s so bad for your nails. Admittedly this time, they wouldn’t bat an eyelid when you’ve just had a baby but she’s been out everywhere else surely she could have sorted her horrific nails out!

Reactions: 15
I’ve never been for a facial especially a “medical grade” one that I haven’t had to fill in a load of forms and you’re without fail asked about having had filler or Botox recently. You would think that bleeping horrendous lip blush scar she lives with that looks like a massive cold sore would have taught this girl to just follow the expert after care advice but no, Truff is raising her face her way and knows best!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When I got Botox last year one of the things the Dr stressed was no facials for min of 2/3wks. She never learns - what’s the point in getting the treatments & then not listening to the aftercare 🙄

That Sarah whatever she is called is bloody expensive too
How’s she affording it on Universal credit
---

Reactions: 10
That poor baby looks more relaxed than she has since she was born and she’s being held by a stranger 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Is this a dig a tattlers for slagging off the dummy? Or a dig at the nail girl for being able to settle Baby Bezza through the innovative strategy of human touch?
That dummy teet (or whatever it's called, childfree by choice here don't know the technical terms haha) is almost as big as Berry's head! Is that safe? It must be all the way down her throat when it's in her mouth!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Is this a dig a tattlers for slagging off the dummy? Or a dig at the nail girl for being able to settle Baby Bezza through the innovative strategy of human touch?
Thought nobody was holding/feeding the baby after her breathing issues 🙄

Reactions: 24
That dummy teet (or whatever it's called, childfree by choice here don't know the technical terms haha) is almost as big as Berry's head! Is that safe? It must be all the way down her throat when it's in her mouth!!
Was just gonna say that, the teat is HUGE! That’s no way a newborn dummy!

Reactions: 20
Teet is way too Big
Also is everyone and auntie now? Is that going to be her excuse as to why she’s letting someone else hold the baby with aLlErGiEs that she’s so worried about ….. oh Katie get the duck off your make up social media page and go be a half decent parent for the love of god !

Reactions: 24
She cannot be arsed with that baby at all. Just another prop for her pathetic fake social media life. You’re a shameless disgusting mess Truff.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she’s a “skin expect” herself why is she running off to others for fillers and facials

wouldn’t give me any confidences of booking with her if she is going to others for treatments

Reactions: 22
If she’s an “skin expect” herself why is she running off to others for fillers and facials

wouldn’t give me any confidence of booking with her if she is going others
and the fact literally no one ever has posted that they’ve gone to her for a facial 🤣 except maybe a Lacy Aesthetics paid model 🤣🤣🤣

Why is she so obsessed about her skin?
It looks tit she looks tit
..She needs to concentrate on being a better mother to them girls instead of going on about her skin care
Shes a joke …

Reactions: 22
No wonder that baby can't breathe properly, that dummy teat is like the equivalent size of an adult having a golf ball rammed into their throat with a dinner plate covering their nose. They are shocking parents, like not even just a bit rubbish, but dangerous.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.