Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been trying to upload this for days! The stories of her when she was clearly pissed looking after the kids

What the hell have I just witnessed? She is so manic, jaw is gurning, sunglasses on in the house, the accent, 100% had a bevvy. Absolute nut job. Great representation of the brand she is influencing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mary is a bleep. He won’t say nothing to her about her behaviour because he gains from the free meals etc that she bums. The both of them are bleeping vile. She does need reporting to social services. Disgraceful excuse for a mother. Guaranteed that baby will end up in hospital again soon.

Reactions: 27
There’s something so off with that baby, why does it just stare blankly into space while she’s feeding her.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
There’s something so off with that baby, why does it just stare blankly into space while she’s feeding her.
Literally thought the same, hoping it’s just the fact she doesn’t want to stare at her ma’s face but there’s no bonding baby just staring off into space

• Sad
Reactions: 17
"Iconic" - said no-one ever looking for MUA/styling inspo/advice whilst viewing it's posts - not be further from it at this point, pure ironic comedy gold - bets on for the "Wedding Ensemble"?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A 4 week old baby's vision is basically tit at this stage, can only see about 25cm's in front of them. That poor little thing is either facing away from her goblin mother when feeding or lying down. The reason she looks so vacant is because there's nothing for her to focus on.

Mother's hold their babies close when feeding and gaze at them, baby is close enough to actually see their mum's face. ✨Bonding✨

Not slap back McGee tho...she'll do it her way.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg what does she look like in that black and white monstrosity 😱.

strong Marlene from only fools vibes.
IMG_7720.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s going for a facial but has filler or botox (or lemon bottle 😜) last week? Every dermatologist I know would recommend waiting a *minimum* of 2 weeks but better to wait for 4

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s going for a facial but has filler or botox (or lemon bottle 😜) last week? Every dermatologist I know would recommend waiting a *minimum* of 2 weeks but better to wait for 4
I was thinking this, I’m sure you’re supposed to be really careful as you can move things around before they’ve settled.

She’ll be in her wonky face era soon

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.