Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so obsessed about her skin?
It looks tit she looks tit
..She needs to concentrate on being a better mother to them girls instead of going on about her skin care
Shes a joke …
Her skin permanently looks greasy as duck

Reactions: 15
It’s painfully obvious that she doesn’t give a tit about Barry. I reckon it’s because she thought she’d get more fuss and attention and gifts than she actually did 🙄 Barry isn’t useful to her so she can’t be arsed with her. Poor Barry ☹

Reactions: 27
She will probably lash her into a “nursey” when she’s 3 months old. If she can afford it that is

Reactions: 16
She will probably lash her into a “nursey” when she’s 3 months old. If she can afford it that is
I'm sure she will swindle something to do with "mental health" to get that kid in nursery. She was an unwanted content baby. It was apparent from day one of ovulation.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Legit tit at anything it touches - state of it's skin, "fashion/styling" choices, lies and dubious advice it offers out to followers and too full of own mis-judged self-belief to follow any advice professionals offer it, poor BB purely a cash-cow for more freebies and drama-llama content when it suits?! 🙈🙉🙊

Reactions: 10
"I'm in my floral jacket era" - is it even really sure now - PMSL the state of that, and "cheap" is really not a good look for influencing others?! Only a shame "Dreamer" the horse didn't drop-kick it this morning?! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Baby bez will already be on the books to start in January as she’ll get her 15 hours “free”

That dummy is like a bleeping gag Jesus Christ that cannot be the right size!!?

Reactions: 14
Baby bez will already be on the books to start in January as she’ll get her 15 hours “free”

That dummy is like a bleeping gag Jesus Christ that cannot be the right size!!?
Poor kids teeth are gonna be bonkers if that’s the dummy size she has as a baby. If she keeps her on the dummy like olive they’ll all PtWM teeth 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd honestly really be looking at myself if people were saying the things people are saying on here. I'd be ashamed, worried and really stepping back from my constant over sharing to reasses motherhood. She really wants fame and adulation but doesn't know how to go about it correctly and safely for her kids. Shame for her kids really.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She seriously overestimated the attention she’d get, no one gives a tit when it’s a second kid.

She’ll be regretting her life choices now

Reactions: 26
I don’t know why I’m surprised but her whole behavior since having that baby has been nothing short of shocking, the stupid glow up when the baby is barely a month old to her incoherent ramblings about allergies! If she was my family I’d stage an intervention! She’s lost the plot.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well going back to work in May? So either then or Aug/Sept when Olive starts nursery and they aren’t paying for two x

Reactions: 7
Checked with my tame health visitor, she confirms the dummy is too big, Beryl is likely working hard to keep it in her mouth and if she has it in while she's asleep it's going to alter the position of her tongue. But at least she's in her aesthetic dummy era.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t know why I’m surprised but her whole behavior since having that baby has been nothing short of shocking, the stupid glow up when the baby is barely a month old to her incoherent ramblings about allergies! If she was my family I’d stage an intervention! She’s lost the plot.
I agree it’s bizarre..I didn’t think i could dislike her any more than I did..But since she’s had that baby she gone a lot worse .. No wonder she’s got no proper friends…

Reactions: 17
Been trying to upload this for days! The stories of her when she was clearly pissed looking after the kids

She clearly knows absolutely nothing about it, it’s likely been gifted and she defo hasn’t paid for it, so how does she know new mums are gonna love it!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.