Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2837.jpeg

Listen, this outfit is terrible. Like genuinely A SHOW. So I can’t even begin to explain how, if it looks a show on a size 8 actual model, how absolutely shocking it would look on someone Truffs size. Why can’t she dress for her body 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
How can she announce that Berry is ill when she’s taken her all over the Wirral for baby classes? I’m not judging her for the classes, but if she had that much of a problem with feeding and consequences then it would be impossible to do all of this! I’m beginning to suspect that Berry’s only problem is that she doesn’t allow Kate 8 hours sleep 🙄 which is totally normal. As with her ‘fertility journey’ I feel sorry for any followers that are taken in by it and believe momentarily that she is going through something similar. It is all for content isn’t it?
---
Charlotte Dawson is EXACTLY the same with her kids. Poor excuse of a mother. Grinds my gears the stupid cnut 😡. Have a nosy at her tattle page...mirrors Truff 😂
I had to unfollow Charlotte Dawson, an absolute shambles and shameless.

Reactions: 31
I really hope Truff keeps big O in the Private school.
As school is a different league especially if people are paying top whack for it.
Can’t wait to see Truff try and keep up with the posh mumma and dads that spend their winters in the Bahamas and the whole summer in the south of France. In their on holiday home.
Her head is gonna fall off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
As school is a different league especially if people are paying top whack for it.
Can’t wait to see Truff try and keep up with the posh mumma and dads that spend their winters in the Bahamas and the whole summer in the south of France. In their on holiday home.
It's "privet school", troll

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Advising all the mummas on Provence style clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 33
For all Kate’s obsession with appearance, her lack of attention to detail on her social media posts is astounding.
The content is chaotic and slap dash. The writing is full of grammatical and spelling errors; when she speaks it is just waffle and buzz words, usually contradicting stuff she has said previously.

If she spent time planning her posts and providing quality content, she would make her life so much easier. Much like what I said about raising her kids,
it is the laziness that creates a rod for her own back, justifying the criticism she attracts.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Truff, showcasing the wet fish vibe.

Wish she’d wash her bloody hair!

IMG_7347.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tbh if I had kids in a school with Kate, I would not be encouraging my girls to mix with her offspring.
Even if Olive doesn’t go to a private school, unless she lives in a really deprived area, she is going to struggle to keep up with the yummy mummies at the school gate. She’ll need more than affirmation cards to get her through the daily school run 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
duck sake, the sofa is literally up against the doors? like you couldn't even open the door? Oluf & Barry LOVE fire hazards, they're their favourites :love:
Have they been in the garage lately? Or is it another house renovation project? Maybe she is finally moving her grim make up pallets and kitten heels in there so they can have a family living room

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know what she has done but I would be after a refund cos I can’t see any difference!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know how I get irrational rage about how she says “taken” instead of “taking”…. Well never ever did I ever need any more proof that she writes these questions to herself.

What an absolute tit. Read the wiki.
Am I having a stroke or is she? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.