Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same girl, same!

And don’t get me wrong, not every day is a bad day, but mine doesn’t take time off when I have fun things planned, then to pop back up when I need content 🙄
Exactly mines not but she throws that word around like no ones business. I get it her baby was poorly but it can take months years to be diagnosed

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why's Oluf starting school this year? wasn't she born 2020? my son was born in 2019 and starts primary 1 this year. Oluf wouldn't be until next year surely?

Reactions: 1
She's watched greys anatomy, in Truff world shes a Doctor and can self diagnose. I AM EXPERT

Exactly mines not but she throws that word around like no ones business. I get it her baby was poorly but it can take months years to be diagnosed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@quinzel She’s August 2020 and so will be young one.
Wonder if she didn’t get a place where she wanted and is now furiously researching delaying her until next year 😂😂😂
Although it’s a low birth rate year and 96% got first choice where I live x

Reactions: 7
Has our insider troll got any super top secret knowledge where the boring cow is? Or is she just having a super allowed social media break (for attention)

Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine she will delay her going to school - she’d be turning down free childcare 5 days a week for olive the “feral grock”

Reactions: 21
I can’t imagine she will delay her going to school - she’d be turning down free childcare 5 days a week for olive the “feral grock”
30 hours a week is the same as school hours. I have an August baby and school can claim the 30 hours whilst they’re there x

Reactions: 5
And she’s back with the sob story, “it’s been a wild few days” even though she’s only been offline a little over 24 hours. She’ll be buzzin that Berry is giving her some hospital content

Reactions: 27
If they’ve been to the hospital etc so many times, why would you *have* to go to noubalm if it meant your kids, one of whom is ill, having to go to work with their dad? That isn’t fair on him, them or his clients 🙄
No chance he took that photo of her without being told to so she could post it for content.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
My youngest suffered with feeding and it never got resolved despite being under paediatrician for 12 months. Just could not get him on a formula that suited him. He could not take more than 1 ounce of milk at a time and didn’t sleep for more than an hour at night , it was absolutely horrific and that was my life for 12 months. Having one child is completely different to having 2 , queue the mental breakdown if she already hasn’t had one !! Needs to just delete her insta at this point and concentrate on being a mother tbh 🤨

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She's been in hospital 3 days? But she was in Manchester on Sunday?
What's this illness she thought Bez had? Poor bez being violated on a hospital bed yet again. So sly. Hope she's OK though.

Reactions: 28
Also I do not agree with her dragging that 3 year old to hospital despite the big explanation of olive wants to be with me etc !!! It’s fuckin selfish ! leave her with a family member it’s not a family day out !!!

Reactions: 51
At least the Makeups can add Adlerhey onto their travel list now on earth day seeing as they’ve treated it as a family day out 🙄 did she kick off to get Oluff a bed and blanket? Ffs. If your child is THAT ill, get a family member and go with the sick child. She has people around her, it’s not like she’s opposite ends of the country. Trying to blag Oluff a #gifted NHS blanket or some bespoke pyjamas no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
“When your baby is poorly nothing else matters” except pissing off for a bit of reiki and making sure you take plenty of pics

• Haha
Reactions: 57
At least the Makeups can add Adlerhey onto their travel list now on earth day seeing as they’ve treated it as a family day out 🙄 did she kick off to get Oluff a bed and blanket? Ffs. If your child is THAT ill, get a family member and go with the sick child. She has people around her, it’s not like she’s opposite ends of the country. Trying to blag Oluff a #gifted NHS blanket or some bespoke pyjamas no doubt.
Matts family defo can't stand them can they?

Reactions: 22
So she’s been in hospital 3 days but was in Manchester on Sunday and in her house when Matt took her picture with Olive plus she has managed to squeeze in a session of reflexology with her Guru while Matt took both kids to work? Where is Mez? Surely she would be able to watch Olaf for a night or so!

I hope Berry is okay but Kate is insufferable - using her kid being unwell for content.

Also the picture Matt supposedly took with her in her filthy clothes, sick & poo on her and not having brushed her hair for days - Kate, you look like that ALL the time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
‘Last few weeks have been utter hell’
Have they Kate?
Have they really ?
How about you stay in your house with your newborn baby and sort out some sort of routine and really try and sort out of her feeding instead of dragging her round every germ ridden place in the search for freebies?
Poor Berry doesn’t t know if she’s coming or going
For someone who’s baby was ‘so poorly’ and who has self diagnosed PTSD she hasn’t changed a single thing in her life to negate this
😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Been offline for ages 🥴 Que a million posts today all about “baby allergy” whatever the hell that is! Why do they always have to do everything all together…leave poor olive at home with some routine instead of carting her to the hospital all the time, no wonder the kids is traumatised and upset.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.