Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad the babies ok but I’m sorry dragging a newborn days old round town while you and ya fella bum a free meal and drinks while the baby has no blanket sorry this was something that was waiting to happen and I hope it’s opened her eyes that bumming free meals for a insta career is not all that important than your days old newborn take them kids off her!!!

and that selfie crying sort your bleeping head out why would you want to even think about doing that sick witch while your baby is in hospital after stopping breathing Matt needs to run with them kids far away from you

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She should be ashamed. That hospital and the staff inside may one day save her life. She should be grateful we have the NHS, not slagging it off.
Quoting myself here. But you really do need to take a long hard look at your life before you post how terrible your treatment was because you didn’t get a private room.
The very organisation you slagged off saved your baby. I am glad that the baby is ok.
BUT TO POST YOUR CRYING FACE WOW! JUST WOW! This wasn’t about YOU. This was about your baby.
She needs help, cos I don’t know in what world that’s acceptable

• Heart
Reactions: 59
This photo just boils my piss 😡😡😡 what an absolute disgrace of a human being and she does not deserve the title of “mother” because anyone with half a decent brain cell (we know she doesn’t possess any!!) wouldn’t think twice of lifting their phone to take crying pics for likes!!! She’s on another level. Defo needs help she’s a maniac for sure. I mean I’m glad Barry is ok like but surely she realises that taking her baby here, there and everywhere doesn’t help her little immune system!?! The bad meff. If she was my mate she’d be booted up the muff and slapped hard for her behaviour.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
She’s vile. The posting of those pictures is disgusting.
If she felt inclined to post then a single picture of her back home would suffice. So grim that she’s documented the entire ordeal and is now posting for likes and comments.
I have nothing to comment regarding the reason for why as I’m not a professional and I know these things happen and it must be petrifying but those two idiots need to wake up and realise that children aren’t a bleeping commodity or a way to earn a living. Wake up you brain dead cretin.
Or just a post without a picture, pisses me off so much. Those kids are not able to consent to be being posted publicly

Reactions: 22
It’s the fact it’s a 10 PHOTO POST to ensure everyone sees it! Who tf takes 10 photos of their baby in hospital to post to Instagram

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Why is Olive in the hospital, she's not sick. Surely they should have left her with someone and taken turns to be with the baby and at home.
I was about to say this!! Duno about anyone else but I wouldn’t be taking a 3 year old to stay there. Surely Mez was free to look after her? Or one of her hundreds of galios?!? Mary’s an even bigger head for letting her carry on like this.

Reactions: 41
Maybe this will teach her to keep newborns inside, warm, clean, germ free. They’re so vulnerable in those first few months, dragging them round restaurants and having every Tom dick and Harry hold them is no good!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Absolute awful person, back home and straight on the wine
With no thought that she might have to drop everything and drive back to the hospital at any given moment! Would have been enough to put me off the sauce for the rest of Barry's childhood.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She's absolutely bleeping disgusting!! Struggling to comprehend why anyone would post that...but then this bleep has form. Glad baby is ok but honestly she won't learn...it just gets worse!!!!

Reactions: 25
I was about to say this!! Duno about anyone else but I wouldn’t be taking a 3 year old to stay there. Surely Mez was free to look after her? Or one of her hundreds of galios?!? Mary’s an even bigger head for letting her carry on like this.
Yes, plus all the horrible nursery germs your average 3yo harbours - not what you want in a hospital with a poorly newborn. I'm glad the baby is OK and I really hope a doctor has read her the riot act about dragging the poor kid all over the Wirral before she's a week old.

Reactions: 23
She’s fuckin horrible her. Nothing else to even say on the matter.

Did anyone notice when the baby was wearing that stupid bleeping rabbit hat the other day when they were out (with no coat and no blanket)…

Look how long the strings to tie the hat are! And they’re wrapped around the belt! bleeping thick and dangerous the pair of them.

IMG_2248.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
With no thought that she might have to drop everything and drive back to the hospital at any given moment! Would have been enough to put me off the sauce for the rest of Barry's childhood.
She doesn’t live that far from Arrowe Park so she’s lucky so could get there within minutes if needed

Reactions: 19
When I had my son, I spent most of my days with him at home, usually upstairs on our bed breastfeeding him , did some bottle feeding too when we did go out, I would remember the health visitor saying having baby on you to help regulate their breathing was important and helped with regulating your hormones and milk supply. Hopefully she’ll do some more of skin on skin, those first months are so important, I remember feeling like I lived in my bedroom but I look back now and it was really special and lovely and I didn’t get post natal depression like I did with my first , who I was out a lot more with trying to show the world I was coping but I wasn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Who posts 10 pics of your baby in hospital. Surely taking pictures is way down your agenda if your kids sick?!!

Reactions: 27
She’s fuckin horrible her. Nothing else to even say on the matter.

Did anyone notice when the baby was wearing that stupid bleeping rabbit hat the other day when they were out (with no coat and no blanket)…

Look how long the strings to tie the hat are! And they’re wrapped around the belt! bleeping thick and dangerous the pair of them.

View attachment 2849179
I don’t have kids but I know that when they are newborn they need wrapping up because they lose heat quickly. Even I would know to put a hat and mittens on Barry and a cosy blanket so she isn’t cold. Mine you, Oluf was dressed like Wednesday Adam’s with no socks or tights and she didn’t have a coat either… truff made sure she was wearing one though!?! Priorities right there 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 27
Everything I think has already been posted but she’s tipped me over the edge today! She’s bleeping disgusting. The baby she had ‘trouble’ conceiving ended up in hospital and she’s taking photo after photo for Instagram, gets home and has a wine!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Glad baby is ok. However, how does this monster who calls herself a mother always manage to stoop to a new low. Let’s be honest she’s had plenty of practice over the years but this takes the biscuit. And after the way she slated the hospital too. That crying photo is appalling. She ought to be ashamed of herself. Attention seeking cretin. She will never learn. I think there’s something seriously wrong with her

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.