Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please just stay at home with your kids for once! Your baby not being well and your 3 year olds eyes looking like this are your sign, not your bleeping spirtal guidance cards

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Who the duck has a photoshoot in a hospital when their new born has stopped breathing what the actual duck 😂😂😂. And who thinks to grab their stupid affirmation cards when the ambulance is on their way? This woman is bleeping insane wow. Hospital visits are Kate’s absolute FAVOURITE. Bet she was buzzing on the way thinking about her instagram post and all the likes she was going to get. God help them poor kids.

Reactions: 37
Kate is such a super woman! Despite it being the worst week of their “life’s”, she was still able to film her cards, take selfies and make sure that she got Easter-related content of Olive for Instagram and get it all uploaded before the end of the bank holiday weekend! Unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
How mad that she’s got Olive there like they’re on a play date. They were there Thursday night and all day Friday. I’m sure she has enough family to look after Olive and keep her occupied. She could have had the best few days of her life, catching up on some sleep and having fun in child friendly places.

There will be kids in Arrow Park on chemo, parents who have just said goodbye to their child, severely disabled children, the list is endless. The last thing they want to listen to is some 3 year old who is perfectly healthy playing and running around, spreading their germs.

Being in hospital isn’t a free day out, Kate. Your priority should have been Barry. Olive could have had extra cuddles when you got home and she would have been fine. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever for her to be there!

Edited to add: I’m guessing her and Matt can’t stand to be in each other company alone that much that they have to have Olive there to keep them occupied and have something to actually talk about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The worst week of her life… toasted with a glass of red. If my baby had stopped breathing I would not be drinking

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Crazy the way she hadn't taken that newborn to be checked over for that erratic breathing we all witnessed. We all know why, because she watches everything through her phone and pays no real attention. Olive needs a good checking over, she looks bleeping knackered every day

Reactions: 27
How mad that she’s got Olive there like they’re on a play date. They were there Thursday night and all day Friday. I’m sure she has enough family to look after Olive and keep her occupied. She could have had the best few days of her life, catching up on some sleep and having fun in child friendly places.

There will be kids in Arrow Park on chemo, parents who have just said goodbye to their child, severely disabled children, the list is endless. The last thing they want to listen to is some 3 year old who is perfectly healthy playing and running around, spreading their germs.

Being in hospital isn’t a free day out, Kate. Your priority should have been Barry. Olive could have had extra cuddles when you got home and she would have been fine. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever for her to be there!
Most 3 year olds can be distracted easily and Oluf prob wouldn’t have even noticed Kate wasn’t there. Infact, would have been glad of some attention instead of her selfish mother who’s constantly got her head in her phone. It’s so sad that we can all see this tit show unfolding and Truff is none the wiser 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
105 likes on that post......
---
If you look at the post from 7 days ago, there are 2 videos with evidence of the strange breathing pattern. How come she couldn't spot it?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
If I lived that close to hospital I wouldn’t be waiting for an ambulance. Makes me wonder if they’d both had a drink when they noticed she was ill…

• Sad
Reactions: 46
If I lived that close to hospital I wouldn’t be waiting for an ambulance. Makes me wonder if they’d both had a drink when they noticed she was ill…
Probably was she loves a bevy pregnant, not pregnant, baby released from hospital undiagnosed!! you only have to look at olive with features of FAS poor parenting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Manifestation cards! 🙄🤣
Imagine being a medical professional and seeing the cards.
Imagine believing in the cards as opposed to ya know … science, actual science!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This photo just boils my piss 😡😡😡 what an absolute disgrace of a human being and she does not deserve the title of “mother” because anyone with half a decent brain cell (we know she doesn’t possess any!!) wouldn’t think twice of lifting their phone to take crying pics for likes!!! She’s on another level. Defo needs help she’s a maniac for sure. I mean I’m glad Barry is ok like but surely she realises that taking her baby here, there and everywhere doesn’t help her little immune system!?! The bad meff. If she was my mate she’d be booted up the muff and slapped hard for her behaviour.
She’s a bleeping melter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like somebody said earlier she’s a professional victim. The cockiness of her dragging those kids all over the first week of Berry’s life and scoffing oysters down her fat bleeping neck for free. She will never learn as she thinks she isn’t the problem. Matt the little bleeping simp just goes along with it. She’s mentally ill and needs an intervention before something even more serious happens!

Reactions: 35
My son went through a similar thing when he was born and was in the special care baby unit for a week but they never did find out was wrong. (He is 15 now and never had a problem since) It was the most horrendous time ever but me husband looked after our 4yrs old and we carried on as best we could. Not once did I take a picture of him in hospital. Not once did I take a pic of my crying beside. She is an absolute weapon. She should have kept that baby at home instead of taking her out for blagged freebies when she was hours old. Fancy her pouring a wine straight away..I would have been on tenterhooks make sure my kids was ok. She is a disgrace and should take a good hard look at herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe if she wasn’t so desperate to be discharged within 24 hours they would have had a chance to do proper obs on the newborn. My baby stopped breathing 2 days after he was born, thank god we were still in hospital and the doctors and nurses could put him on oxygen within minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.