Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I’m sorry you know your child’s gonna be OK if you’re sat taking pictures of them in hospital and selfies of you crying over their cot.
SICK duck.
No one sane who was worried for their child would have their phone in their hand let alone take fuckin photos of their deterioration.
SICK duck.
It would be the last thing ud think of o il take a picture or my baby in a hospital bed 🙄

Reactions: 20
No wonder Barry had got respiratory problems
She been curled up like a quaver in that hazard on wheels and propped up occluding her own airway on the cold bathroom floor
I’m glad she is ok but this SHOULD be a lesson to Kate and Mary
It won’t be mind as they are already using it for likes and clout 😡😡😡

Reactions: 39
If I lived that close to hospital I wouldn’t be waiting for an ambulance. Makes me wonder if they’d both had a drink when they noticed she was ill…
I was thinking this, would be quicker to jump in the car an drive there than ring for an ambulance get through and then wait for it

Reactions: 18
You know, I always used to think Matt was the better parent and was just a bit dim but recent events have shown that he’s just as bad as Truff

Reactions: 36
You know, I always used to think Matt was the better parent and was just a bit dim but recent events have shown that he’s just as bad as Truff
I liken it to my own dad, say nothing for an “easy” life AKA keeping your mouth shut and getting on with things. It’s too much hassle to speak up and prob doesn’t want the stress of being threatened to be kicked out ect.

Ps my step mum was a proper bleep 🙃

Reactions: 22
Looks like she has been getting some lip filler to. She knocks me sick. How 9toes can tolerate her when she is struggling is beyond me .

Reactions: 16
Judging by this comment from 9
Toes I am assuming she was there ? So probs out stuffing her fat face with free grub again and pissed out of her face. She’s one tit maaa
Weird I can only see this comment, has she commented twice?
IMG_2253.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
KATE I HOPE YOU READ HERE YOU SICK duck!!!!!!!!!! I badly wana comment on that pic but I can’t be arsed with her brain washed followers coming back at me!!!

Reactions: 26
I love the internet, I like instagram and tik tok etc but THIS is what is fundamentally wrong with it
dim people who I personally think shouldn’t have children using them for sympathy, likes, freebies and other stuff, to them they are not cherished children but things they use and pose and expose

And I really hate people who photograph themselves crying it’s so bleeping fake
You don’t have to show yourself upset people know you would be upset, who is this for 🤷‍♀️ she cracks on with her stupid spiritual stuff
she's as spiritual and insightful as a door knob the difference being a door knob is useful

Attachments

Naomi 9 toes has posted about her REAL infertility struggles. The ones Truff would not care to remotely understand or empathise with. Truffs a prick pass it on!!

Reactions: 27
Title thread: professional victim a title she wears, Berry’s not even a week and back in hospital care.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The thing that knocks me sick is that she’s actually took those pics of her crying! She actually held the camera up to take selfies of her and her poorly newborn.
What goes through that head of hers???

Trolls spotted her breathing, she was wedged in that bleeping car seat come pram and she was propped up on the bathroom floor, Kate has been restricting her babies breathing through her own sheer stupidity!

Can’t even say I hope this is a wake up call for her, because her drama = comments and likes.

She’s a social media bleep, pimping her kids out. Absolutely diabolical

Reactions: 38
She’ll be on the beg for a free owlet sleep sock next.
If my baba stopped breathing i’d be buying one of them straight away for peace of mind.

I find it interesting I’ll say, that Naomi has posted that not long after Kate’s post. I hope Kate reads that and sees what actual infertility is and feels ashamed that she’s had the cheek to act the way she has especially this last year. I’m sure if Naomi had a healthy baby she wouldn’t be out galavanting after a few days, stuffing the baby in a car seat going round stuffing her face. She would be home having lots of skin to skin with her baby, establish feeding and have that newborn bubble that a newborn needs. Instead Kate’s had this baby purely for content
I can guarantee the second she had to phone 999, in her mind she was thinking woohooo this will make some brilliant content…. Then the camera immediately came out. She’s an embarrassment she knocks me sick and if I wasn’t blocked she’d get an ear full in her dm !

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have had a baby who didn't survive and this whole look at me in hospital crying really really upsets me... knows fine well her Berry is OK but still posts that crap. Just say oh baby was unwell etc but no the Kate show!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
She’ll be on the beg for a free owlet sleep sock next.
If my baba stopped breathing i’d be buying one of them straight away for peace of mind.
She got one for free with Olive. Bet she sold it on.
---
I have had a baby who didn't survive and this whole look at me in hospital crying really really upsets me... knows fine well her Berry is OK but still posts that crap. Just say oh baby was unwell etc but no the Kate show!
It should have been a story post. Not a 10 pic montage including a video of Olive playing. She's sick sick sick in the head.
---
Also sending you a lot of ❤ sorry for your loss

Reactions: 14
Wtf have I just witnessed there! Haven’t been on in a while as she just wrecks my head. Why post something like that when your baby is poorly. Using her baby for clout again.
The crying next to the crib photo, wow just wow. I get she’s obviously really upset but that’s intentional, I will post on Insta snaps. It’s just not right. The hospital she was slagging last week over blue curtains are now incredible

Reactions: 4
Hope to god she hasn’t got that baby in bed with her and olive especially when she’s 🍷

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.