Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No words.
my eldest had a lumber puncture at 1 day old and had sepsis. We spent a week in special care. Not one photo was shared on social media and we never mentioned it on there, I took photos for family only and that was it. She is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Poor baby was probably in shock after being wheeled around the Wirral and registered with no coat or blanket. Yes it’s an awful situation and I’m glad the baby is ok but her crying grid picture says how it’s all for the gram, why does she feel need need to tell bots about every moment of their lives it’s the strangest thing 🥺

Reactions: 30
CRAZY the way Matt and his family allow her to treat her children like this. No one seems to say anything. Worst week of their lives is absolute hyperbole when it was 48 hours. That's bad enough, but she has to make even a dramatic situation MORE DRAMATIC.

Reactions: 39
Thankful baby BJ is home and well now, poor little thing.
She needs to be kept well away from that car seat on wheels, and only be laying flat in her super bespoke sweat shop pram or Moses basket.
I was so paranoid of my bespokes spending too long in their car seats as they can restrict breathing and airflow 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m glad baby Bez is okay but would this be linked to GD? Like I’m sure badly controlled GD can cause breathing issues in baby?

Reactions: 9
Thankful baby BJ is home and well now, poor little thing.
She needs to be kept well away from that car seat on wheels, and only be laying flat in her super bespoke sweat shop pram or Moses basket.
I was so paranoid of my bespokes spending too long in their car seats as they can restrict breathing and airflow 😕
Olive spent her first 2 years in hers ✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just when you think she couldn’t sink any lower, she really does just blow things right out the water. Mortified at her attention seeking behaviour. It’s absolutely not acceptable to post these things on social media, never mind enjoy the attention from it.

Reactions: 35
Why would you even think to post on insta picture of your kid in hospital and medical details to a bunch of strangers?!?! If you had to post anything you could say she wasn’t well but home now all ok. She is a professional victim that loves the attention. It honestly baffles and angers me.

Judging by this comment from 9
Toes I am assuming she was there ? So probs out stuffing her fat face with free grub again and pissed out of her face. She’s one tit maaa

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My sister would use stressful and traumatic events and experiences like that as her excuse to have a drink, she only realised it was the drinking that was creating those events and making things worse when her kids were taken off her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Why would you even think to post on insta picture of your kid in hospital and medical details to a bunch of strangers?!?! If you had to post anything you could say she wasn’t well but home now all ok. She is a professional victim that loves the attention. It honestly baffles and angers me.
She absolutely is a professional victim for sure!!!

Reactions: 14
I see Lustliving has commented that she went through the same thing with her baby but I don’t recall her doing a 10 page spread on insta. What must be going on psychologically to think that this is an acceptable thing to do?

Reactions: 22
My sister would use stressful and traumatic events and experiences like that as her excuse to have a drink, she only realised it was the drinking that was creating those events and making things worse when her kids were taken off her.
She is running the risk of this happening the way she carries on. I mean I find it strange that no one from her or Mary’s family haven’t said anything. I could imagine her to be “my baby my way!” And ignore those who’ve got massive amounts of experience and advice to share. She doesn’t want to be told what to do!! Even though she’s always wrong 100% of the time. Normally I wouldn’t wish SS on anyone but she needs an intervention immediately before one of those kids getting seriously hurt or ill as a result of her greed and ignorance.

i just couldn’t imagine getting back from the hospital with a baby that had just stopped breathing and necking a glass of wine, would you not want to be 100% on it. I wouldn’t be sleeping, I think I was waking up every 10 minutes the first few weeks my bespoke was bought home to check her, I know I’ll probably be doing the same with the next.

Reactions: 31
Can you imagine one day when Barry is an adult and she sees these photos!!? Lifetime of therapy for poor Barry. I already feel sorry for her, she will always know that she was monetised at every stage, even when she was ill. I would hate my mother if I discovered she had done that.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.