Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Dena has been accused of coming on here 😂 so she’s also a “troll” when she’s done duck ALL!!!!!!

All anyone here has done has seen you for what you really are!!! Now you’re shitting it because someone not “Hiding behind a screen” has called you out you absolute bleeping bin.

Made up!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Isn’t it funny how when it’s some quiet young girl saying something about her she’s quick to post who they are and give them tit, turn up at their door etc but when it’s someone who’s not afraid to stand up for themselves she’s as quiet as a mouse about it on insta. Bullying little gobshite she is

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m thinking new thread tomorrow as this one is going on like a lick of white paint on a roller. Whooooooosssssshhhhhhh. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eating nuts in bed ay... on a school night he's a lucky devil 😂👿
He’s in the naughty bed. 🤣🤣 I only put those other kind that you are insinuating when it’s a special occasion. Fortunately we don’t ever do special occasions. 🤣🤣 I’m way toooooo old for that. 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Team Dena all the way. Plus she give me a cracking arse 🤓 I haven’t come on here for a few days but I was watching all her stories today and was telling my relative about here and I said I’m made up someone is standing up to Kate but I hope to god this doesn’t get turned around as if dena is bothering a pregnant woman just because she is vocal. I have to say though, telling someone the summary of the all the threads instead of boring my fella was boss. They were so intrigued and there was just echoes of ‘but what’s wrong with her’ ‘why does she do that?’ ‘What’s up with her?’ ‘She has to be unwell’ 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
#21 Team Dena

Girls you have made my morning. CHEZ YOU ARE 40 has killed me off 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will say they are fake & it is the nasty trolls who dislike her. 🙄
I was watching old episodes of Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares USA the other night and was showing my boyfriend the episode with Amy’s Baking Company... she said that “yelpers” were ruining her business by leaving fake reviews about bad service and bad products; but it turned out she was just tit at what she did. I was getting serious KHM vibes, I can completely see her blaming tattlers for the TrustPilot reviews as well.

Also, There’s a definite likeness between our momma and that Amy from that Kitchen Nightmares episode

CA65BB41-6D96-45AF-874E-5D20C3952593.jpeg

Reactions: 14
I mean I wanna love dena I really do but she’s called us trolls and bullies and whatever else. Why you gotta do us like that dena (keep going off though)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Team Dena all the way. Plus she give me a cracking arse 🤓 I haven’t come on here for a few days but I was watching all her stories today and was telling my relative about here and I said I’m made up someone is standing up to Kate but I hope to god this doesn’t get turned around as if dena is bothering a pregnant woman just because she is vocal. I have to say though, telling someone the summary of the all the threads instead of boring my fella was boss. They were so intrigued and there was just echoes of ‘but what’s wrong with her’ ‘why does she do that?’ ‘What’s up with her?’ ‘She has to be unwell’ 🤪

eeek tell me more did it hurt? Etc etc

eeek tell me more did it hurt? Etc etc
No, not at all. It was quite lovely having a bum and leg massage🤪. You hear a high pitched noise which isn’t too nice but results when you drink enough water are insane. I had a good few sessions between bum belly and legs. I really noticed a difference.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.