Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping boils my blood that she thinks she can just ring people up (or knock at their door) and be a twit. Someone give her what she deserves.

Reactions: 19
No wonder she’s been quiet today, she’s trying to shut dena up! She’s going to send herself into labour and at this point I couldn’t give a flying duck! She’s one selfish twit

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How embarrassed is little Trolive Truffles going to be of her mum 😂 “mum my mates don’t care what car ya drive just pick me up at the end of the road I don’t want anyone to see you” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, girls I’ve just caught up. What boiling hot tea with Contour Club!! Phewwew

IM MADE UP THM IS STILL READING HERE, HOPE YOU'VE SEEN ALL THE UNCLE FESTER REFERENCES KHM YOU BASIC BIATCH!!!

Dena doesn’t seem like someone you can walk all over, good on ya girly, failed bridal shop or not (why was that even brought up?) you stand up for what’s right girly!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Gutted I have to go to bed.. can’t wait to wake up to you lot recapping her live and her super bespoke never seen before makeup look. Enjoy ladies!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There is clearly no love lost between Dena and Kate/Cheryl! They must be so bad to work for the amount of staff they lose on bad terms!

Imagine having to deal with this tit days before your due date because of drama you have caused! Just paint the bloody wall and apologise ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
dena is absolutely boss she’s a fab mum got her head switched on & she’s amazing at the booty lifts. She has kids herself, yes some people might not agree with the ketones etc but she went to overnight not being able to work for 4 months she’s got to earn money somehow.
Hopefully that big fat troll Kate doesn’t go bouncing down the drive again she needs to give it a rest. Can’t bare her! Sly as you like the pair of them her & big chin head mate chezza

hope she gives some of the other girls courage to stand up to those pair of bullies!

Reactions: 24
Another day another drama 😂😂 I hope that girls locked her front door ... I have no doubts that KHM’s spreading the shite about the wedding shop on here ... bye Kate, get to bed it’s past 2pm you need to sleep and try again tomorrow head.
Try again tomorrow head 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is clearly no love lost between Dena and Kate/Cheryl! They must be so bad to work for the amount of staff they lose on bad terms!

Imagine having to deal with this tit days before your due date because of drama you have caused! Just paint the bloody wall and apologise ffs!
tit what have I missed here!! I’m stuck in work so just came to the last page of the thread

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god, just as I started to watch the insta stories and catch up here, I had visitors come through the door! Argh, catching up now. Made up her and Chezza are getting called out 🙌

Reactions: 6
I think she’s mentioning Dena’s bridal business on the phone as a way of warning her she plays dirty. But it’s nothing you can’t find out with a quick google search. She’s just trying to make her shut up, by addressing it she’s taken the power away from KHM.

Reactions: 17
Why did Dena leave Oh Snarlin to begin with? Hopefully Dena will have encouraged more girls to speak up and we will all be drowning in an abundance of tea very soon *rubs hands together menacingly*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.