Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know the only reason she’s mentioned about the wedding shop in the call to the contour club, is because it was posted on here. But wait she doesn’t read here does she Matt! 🤣🤣🤣
I regret mentioning it now! But it’s piss poor tea compared to what Dena probably has on Kate.

Reactions: 18
As if Kate phoned her the massive stinking tit breath!

took a week off to catch up on uni work and I’m sat here living for tea #Denawegotyou

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just waiting for Matt to roll our THM up the contour clubs drive like Violet Beauregarde so they can give her a talking to like the tattle queen 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Must’ve it hey Fucken hell why would anyone want that stress in there lives 😴

Imagine being 6394749 weeks pregnant and then having all this drama THAT YOU BROUGHT ON YOURSELF!!

She will do a crying video later on about all these gremlinzzzzz and how she’s pregnant and is targeted - no KHM you have been outed as a bully - yet again. Don’t dare expect to treat somebody like that and expect them to roll over and take it.

I sense another legally required apology in a few weeks. Wipe the floor with her Dena - I’ll start a go fund me 🤣

Just waiting for Matt to roll our THM up the contour clubs drive like Violet Beauregarde so they can give her a talking to like the tattle queen 🤣
Was just thinking this aswell - Dena check on your mum KHM and her king have form for landing uninvited during a pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my God! The Contour Club stuff! Fair play to her for calling them out for their crappy behaviour. She better be careful though, as soon as Poppa Paneller has finished installing some 4x4 beading, he’ll be driving her round there so she can go on the bounce again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I reckon she’ll be on the way round there send Matt first cause we all know he loves acting the big man round girls.

Then she’ll be on the way killing all the plants with her bad stench.

I hope she’s got a ring doorbell 👀🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah, I reckon she knows she’s met her match this time, she’s not some quiet 20yr old mua who will walk away quietly because they’ve threatened to trash her reputation otherwise. Truffle hog will be staying quiet I think, she won’t wanna keep poking the bear.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You’d never think THM was about to become a MOMMA give yourself a day off girl honest to god as CC just stated she’s willing to deal with the other owner as she’s pregnant an doesn’t want to cause unnecessary stress, but no big momma just loves the drama 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
FINALLYYYYYYY!!! Fair play to you Dena girl 👊🏽
how long have we waited for someone to stick up to the honey monster, can’t wait to see KHM be outed as the ultimate troll 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s proper blown herself up there that she is reading here. And she’s blown herself up that she’s not having the baby today even though she’s took another day off insta to “foOllEd you GuyyZZzzz”

Reactions: 19
Imagine being 6394749 weeks pregnant and then having all this drama THAT YOU BROUGHT ON YOURSELF!!

She will do a crying video later on about all these gremlinzzzzz and how she’s pregnant and is targeted - no KHM you have been outed as a bully - yet again. Don’t dare expect to treat somebody like that and expect them to roll over and take it.

I sense another legally required apology in a few weeks. Wipe the floor with her Dena - I’ll start a go fund me 🤣

Was just thinking this aswell - Dena check on your mum KHM and her king have form for landing uninvited during a pandemic
Ha ha imagine those two bouncing down to Speke they would get bounced back to the Wirral with one kick mate 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can just see her being one of them horrible vile mums at the school can’t you! Yano the one who’s kid is a bleeping brat and anyone who says so Is confronted by THM and DJ dirty dick! Honest I dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone got screenshots of the lash serum with lashes/anything that the ASA would want 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh my God! The Contour Club stuff! Fair play to her for calling them out for their crappy behaviour. She better be careful though, as soon as Poppa Paneller has finished installing some 4x4 beading, he’ll be driving her round there so she can go on the bounce again 😂😂😂
He’d get bounced right down my drive if he turned up here the bleeping borrower

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.