Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It lost its appeal when I accidentally drove past it and realised it was sandwiched between Unilever and The Croft retail 🤣🤣 talk about smoke and mirrors
Hahaha why would you choose to build it there?? The exterior is horrible too, all that money and opportunity to make a nice house from scratch and she’s ended up with that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She had a bridal shop in Liverpool city centre for a few years, it went under leaving brides without their dresses. Brides had put deposits down and had been making payments only to find she’d never even ordered them! (She’d bought herself a house and had took her kids to Florida whilst this was going on, seemed quite flash £££) This was a few years ago now (2016) It was called Society Brides and it was facing you as you came out of Central Station. ☕ It was in the Echo at the time.
Now now this is about THM she’s ok contour club!

Accounts like that contour club knock me sick
Na she’s ok yano! She’s a nice girl dead down to earth nothing like THM

Reactions: 3
Absolutely! I had a baby 5 weeks ago, hadn’t been to the shops since the end of February, the only time I went out was to midwife appointments, scans and to walk the dog when I needed fresh air- close to home. The first time since going to the shops since having my baby was only last week, i had my two year old with me and she kept going “wow!” everytime we went into a different shop cause she hadn’t been in so long 😂 it infuriates me seeing KHM gallivanting here, there and everywhere with no regard for her baby or anyone else. And you can be sure that little baby will be getting passed about like a parcel to every Tom, Dick and Harry when it’s born.
Congratulations lovely 😍 aww how cute does your daughter sound? Must be mad to be her age and go out to a shop for the first time in forever 🙃 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Again though I’m not commenting on whoever runs the account. I just don’t agree with accounts that flog keto drinks etc

Reactions: 10
51545C5B-F19D-4D42-BAC4-0AB6A4134FBC.png

I love this every company should do this cause not one influencer has taken up this offer from this restaurant!! It dry humps my last nerve when begs like THM do this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve never noticed this on oh snarlins page, but I’m howling

E46EE0CD-5C8B-4F95-8D08-F1449D8F1BCF.jpeg

Bringing Beverly Hills to the U.K. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Screaming at how embarrassing that is. Have either of them even been to Beverly Hills? 🙊 I can’t believe there is some stuff that still astounds me about our THM. Didn’t realise Dunes Way was the UK’s rodeo drive 😂😂😂😂😂 absolute wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’ve never said she doesn’t appear to be a nice girl, I was asked to spill so I did and I wasn’t the first to bring it up. I was actually quite kind considering I know more! I’m glad she’s standing up for herself.
No I know but this girl is quite clearly getting screwed over by the THM crew and what she had in the past is the past she’s a woman trying to survive lockdown with kids 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No I know but this girl is quite clearly getting screwed over by the THM crew and what she had in the past is the past she’s a woman trying to survive lockdown with kids 😥
I know I get that, as I said I’m glad she’s standing up for herself and not letting them bully her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The contour club has every right to be annoyed, and to call KH and Oh Darling out for what they’ve done. KH thinks she can treat people like tit and get away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As if Kate made a fake account to send contour club screen shots from here. How desperate we all know you read here. I actually love Dena’s energy the way she’s pure roasted Kate and Cheryl I’m glad she’s standing up to these bullies. 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
The hunt for THM Red Rant October 😂😂 sorry if it’s tit 🤣

but I feel a red rant coming on

and duck me she must have some email accounts to make all these tattle names

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if Kate made a fake account to send contour club screen shots from here. How desperate we all know you read here. I actually love Dena’s energy the way she’s pure roasted Kate and Cheryl I’m glad she’s standing up to these bullies. 😂😂😂
We all know the only reason she’s mentioned about the wedding shop in the call to the contour club, is because it was posted on here. But wait she doesn’t read here does she Matt! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.