Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh tell us more
She had a bridal shop in Liverpool city centre for a few years, it went under leaving brides without their dresses. Brides had put deposits down and had been making payments only to find she’d never even ordered them! (She’d bought herself a house and had took her kids to Florida whilst this was going on, seemed quite flash £££) This was a few years ago now (2016) It was called Society Brides and it was facing you as you came out of Central Station. ☕ It was in the Echo at the time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I can imagine THM waking up in the night in labour, shaking indesit awake and him being like ‘wtf have they said now, stop reading the bloody threads if it annoys you’. Then they go to hospital and she throws such a hissy about being in so much pain they let DJ stay even though she’s 1mm dilated.
Then planning her caption about how she couldn’t have done it without him and he’s the best and most supportive person in the world while he’s in the background of the picture on the phone taking about 2x4s

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t know much about her or what’s she’s done previously but this is still bleeping tit what ever way you look at it. Kates as naughty as her fella.

Reactions: 10
Let’s not turn this around on the contour club. She’s actually done nothing wrong
I mean accounts like that in general. Promoting those crappy keto drinks etc. will always be wrong no matter who does it

Reactions: 15
... a lot of people who associate with KHM / rent at OD mysteriously leave or move on quickly .... strange pattern 🤔

Reactions: 25
She disappeared off social media for a little while after the embarrassment of Society Brides going under, and there where a lot of comments underneath the Echo article at the time from angry brides. She was a KHM level bragger, another one living beyond her means until it caught up with her. Maybe she’s been humbled now and has grown from it. I remember her going to train at Oh Darlin and then being offered a chair there. Regardless of what she’s done I’m glad shes not sitting back and letting them walk all over her.

Reactions: 11
I hate to mention plankton head but I’ve just started laughing randomly that she called her kid Bayleè with an accent over the e that makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate to mention plankton head but I’ve just started laughing randomly that she called her kid Bayleè with an accent over the e that makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE 😭
Her house looks like a 90 year old chavs house. My Nan used to get excited about getting curtains with as many pleats as possible! Hard to believe she’s ONLY 40 GUYS!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her house looks like a 90 year old chavs house. My Nan used to get excited about getting curtains with as many pleats as possible! Hard to believe she’s ONLY 40 GUYS!
I looked at that house account once and it was that ugly I simply had to flee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It lost its appeal when I accidentally drove past it and realised it was sandwiched between Unilever and The Croft retail 🤣🤣 talk about smoke and mirrors

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s awful isn’t it, if she’s had this so ‘super bespoke’ property built for her why the duck would you put sliding patio doors looking right onto a wooden fence with about a metre between?? It’s bizarre. Like there is a sort of view so you’d think she’d of got a glass Balustrade. There’s no point in them doors if it’s just got a view of a fence and nothing else 🤣🤣🤣 how poorly designed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.