Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brassic Park

Try Hard, Try Hard 2, Try Hard with a vengeance, a good day to try hard, live for free and try harder 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Right I know I am being mean and I might delete this post as she is preggers but you know how Tattle gives you ads relevant to what you have been reading etc. Look what I have got on this thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣
8D19EC75-3866-4C0C-950A-6F2E2626DF7E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
OMG, this thread has had me howling. I’m sat in our office at work pissing myself laughing. It really is making my night shift a lot more enjoyable.
Thanks everyone 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
this just confirms she’s dressed him that day, no bleeping way would he willingly put that tit bracelet on 😅
OMG.... this scene from friends is EXACTLY how I imagine Daddy DIY reacted when she gave him that thing 😂😂😂

It's so accurate I am deceased 💀

I wouldn't put it past her to of got it him just so it would literally repel other women either 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I take your Impulse and Charlie body sprays and raise you.... Jess Wright @ Poundland. THM has to stay with the in crowd ya know 🤣🤣🤣
or Jade Goodys Shhhh.... 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s just took me forever to catch up on 12 pages... I hate that I live so far away and have to deal with the time difference... although I wake up every morning to some proper comedy gold.

I’m so sad I missed the movie game!

Reactions: 7
The (Shovel) hand that rocks the (gifted, plastic) Cradle 😂 sorry that’s tit compared to the others but I’ve had 3 hours sleep in the past 2 days 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've been thinking. I've said a few times that she needs somebody to tell her to get a grip. Maybe they have and she has just ignored them. She doesn't seem to have many friends, so maybe that is why 🤷‍♀️

See the rainbow baby shower has been bought up again. The more I think about it, the more it winds me up. I've lost 7 babies and had a few chemical pregnancies too. I lost my little boy at 19+6. I had been for my 20 week scan a few days before and everything was fine. I was petrified to tell anybody before that point because I'd already lost 3 just before 12 weeks. I quit my job when I found out I was pregnant for the 4th time. I was a nervous wreck. I'm under the miscarriage team in the womens and had to go for a scan every week. I honestly thought I may just have a take home baby after everything with my 20 week scan was OK. We started telling people and literally days later, I had a bleed and he was gone. It almost killed me. I was devastated. Having to give birth to him was one of the hardest things I have ever gone through and it still haunt me. My sister in law found out she was pregnant a few weeks after that and it kind of gave me something to focus on, knowing I was having my first niece or nephew. He ended up being born asleep at 36 weeks. It was a horrible year or so for us as a family. I fell pregnant again with my now oldest a few months later and I never got anything in, I was a wreck, any little thing, I took myself to hospital. They were brilliant with me though and completely understanding. If I was pregnant during this covid, god knows what I would be like. I was bad enough being pregnant in normal times. I would not do anything at all that would put my unborn baby at risk. Never mind going to every shop and restaurant in the North West 😭
may mum had 7 miscarriages between 20-30 weeks before giving up trying, buying a bar in Ibiza and having me a year later (and a panicked rush back to the uk when it looked like it was going well!). It just never occurred to me how horrific it was for her until I had one at 11 weeks. Next time I got pregnant I wouldn’t even go in a car so I didn’t have to put a seatbelt on in case it pushed too hard on my stomach. Wouldn’t cook in case the hot oven in front of me was bad for the bump.

disgusting that hers is all for the gram, trying to reach more people by coming out with her ‘story’ when she obviously doesn’t care. I give it 3 days before someone has the baby cause she’s soooo tired and needs a date night to be herself again

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.