Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUUYYZZ JUSSSS THOUGHT ID COME ON, MMKAY

*licks beauty blender*

I CANT BELIEVE IM TALKING ABOUT TROLLIN AGAIN, BUH TONIGHT IVE BEEN TOLD BY A LOYAL FOLLOWER MMKAY.. THAT IM BEING COMPARED TO A WELL KNOWN HALLOWEEN CHARACTER FAMILY MEMBER MMKAY.

I AM SO BODY ( CONFIDENT ) MMKAY YOU TROLLS, MY PINK BLAZER WAS KINDLY GIFTED ITLL BE ON MY DEPOP NEXT WEEK MMKAY.

*farts dead loud inbetween badly edited music*

I’M A MUA MMKAY AND IF I WANNA DO ME MAKE UP IN A bleeping GIGANTIC BLAZER OR TURTLE NECK LIKE A GRUBBY FUCKER, MMKAY.. I WILL, MMKAY?

SO, YEAH!
Dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aaahh I didn't mean to make anybody cry. I'm sorry. It's just really getting to me that whole rainbow baby shower and the fact that she hasn't shielded at all whatsoever. Part of being a parent is leaving that selfish streak behind and realising that its not just all about you anymore. She has got a lot of growing up to do in a short space of time xxx
Absolutely! I had a baby 5 weeks ago, hadn’t been to the shops since the end of February, the only time I went out was to midwife appointments, scans and to walk the dog when I needed fresh air- close to home. The first time since going to the shops since having my baby was only last week, i had my two year old with me and she kept going “wow!” everytime we went into a different shop cause she hadn’t been in so long 😂 it infuriates me seeing KHM gallivanting here, there and everywhere with no regard for her baby or anyone else. And you can be sure that little baby will be getting passed about like a parcel to every Tom, Dick and Harry when it’s born.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can only think of one film. An nothing needs changing it's something our THM cries about on the reg....

Trolls 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
- Prince of Tide(marks round her neck) 🤢
- Bad Education
- Misery. one for Delo and his life choices 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.