Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll just leave these here for ya’ll ✌🏼
🤯😱😱 mind blown! The girl is full of water retention and all that “end of pregnancy bloat” so alas I am not shaming her but could you really be arsed at this late stage to be heading out?

I do remember my sisters nose expanding in late pregnancy.....wasn’t down to lying though 👀.

I mean, when Matt got with her, going off the pics no wonder he fell for her, he must be dying inside now she just looks like any other pregnant girl and not the dolly bird he thought she was

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure those aren’t KD flares either I think hers are more structured and not from St Johns?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I never posted them to fat shame her, I don’t agree with that but to basically post as a completely different person is so annoying. What type of role model is that to 150k people 😡

Reactions: 18
I never posted them to fat shame her, I don’t agree with that but to basically post as a completely different person is so annoying. What type of role model is that to 150k people 😡
Nah don’t worry, majority of us here know you’re not fat shaming her. It’s mad that young people are growing up with people like her as influencers.

Reactions: 10
St John's is too upmarket for her. She's more greatie market.

I swear if I saw the girl out I would not recognise her, she's duck all like her insta photos. Comes to something when your photoshopping your pregnancy photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll just leave these here for ya’ll ✌🏼
I cannot believe how much she has filtered and Facetuned and photoshopped herself. That has actually shocked me how different she looks from the picture in the mirror before she left, and that one. She’s pregnant! Could you be arsed bleeping about with your photographs that much?? She’s going to end up photoshopping the baby aswell, isn’t she?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
St John's is too upmarket for her. She's more greatie market.

I swear if I saw the girl out I would not recognise her, she's duck all like her insta photos. Comes to something when your photoshopping your pregnancy photos.
This is the thing, I mean I know I didn’t feel like a VS model in pregnancy (or before tbh lol) but she would be so much better perceived if she embraced it and came in being like “mate, I’m dead lucky I know that but bloody hell my body’s gone though it” or whatever and she wouldn’t be thought any less of!

Reactions: 1
I feel so sad for her that she feels she needs to be a different version of herself. Her makeup should speak for itself. Face size shouldn't matter. There's people that aren't stereotypical MUA doing so well without filters! So many young girls sharing her glam pregnancy photos too when the reality is the bloat.

Reactions: 4
Those trousers 😂
How is she claiming to be both these people?
Yano what I feel so sad for her, her mates must have taken the Photos and she probably felt nice but that editing the life of the other one is serious body issues isn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ those photos! Where’s the perfect bump

I’d walk straight past her and not think she was pregnant. I can’t believe the difference in each of her photos she’s such a crank.

Its like she’s got some big massive swollen fat suit on.

looks painful an all

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.