Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Double dare dena to go and throw paint all over the room. Just make sure it's not bespoke white or farrow and ball that will really tip THM over the red rant cliff

Reactions: 3
Daddy DIY is probably in there now painting, THM couldn’t possibly of let him go on his own (with his wandering eye) so she’s got a blow dry whilst they’re there

Reactions: 16
Kate won’t be addressing this any time soon. She knows Dena has her bang to rights and like a typical bully she’s cowering away because she knows she hasn’t got a leg to stand on. If it was some 20yr old mua she’d of been at her door. Bully!!!!!

Reactions: 15
The same blow dry king god farther who did Cheryl who’s 40’s hair at the weekend?

First pics of baby gonna look like a 1970s throwback then

Reactions: 15
Right that’s it I’m cancelling my sky package - this has given me more entertainment and all for free. Katie truffle Hayes - the gift that keeps on giving

Reactions: 22
Interesting isn’t it, how there’s not been a peep out of either of them over this? A few weeks ago when it was a young pregnant girl, or when it was ‘trolls’ who they couldn’t identify, they were out on the bounce or offering a fight with the ‘big girls.’ Typical bully behaviour, hiding and deflecting because they know she’ll fight back and she’s got evidence to prove they’re in the wrong.

Reactions: 34
Kate Hayes#21: Kate’s been naughty, did you know Chezza is 40?

Reactions: 80
Daddy DIY is probably in there now painting, THM couldn’t possibly of let him go on his own (with his wandering eye) so she’s got a blow dry whilst they’re there
Omg I bet you’re right
100% this!

Reactions: 4
Yer a taster pot of truffle brown shark

Reactions: 3
Kate Hayes 21: keeping quiet now as you’ve finally been outed, let’s hope you don’t catch covid from all the rules that you have flouted

Reactions: 51
A “labour blow dry” She’ll end up looking like a big melted welly with her labour blow dry stuck to her sweaty fod

Reactions: 5
Just Stumbled across some more comedy gold photo editing..

Cheryl shared the unedited one..
KHM shared the size 6 version

Look at the caption on the one Cheryl shared, “emotional, impatient, dumb Blonde” HAHAHAHAHAAHHA
Who the fuck does chinny chezza think she is......Jasmine from Aladdin!??

Reactions: 6
Just Stumbled across some more comedy gold photo editing..

Cheryl shared the unedited one..
KHM shared the size 6 version

Look at the caption on the one Cheryl shared, “emotional, impatient, dumb Blonde” HAHAHAHAHAAHHA
She’s defo impatient. She announced she was pregnant a year before she knew

Reactions: 12
Reminded me of a quote from a wise 42 year old lady: "when a wife has a good husband it's easily seen in her face"
So she’s saying she hasn’t got a good husband then
Dena is back with texts between her and Cheryl
Chez bolloxed herself there she told her to come in as needed the room back to white then changed her mind. Denas got the proof. Pep head is a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 11
Eeeek remember when they bullied some other salon for
The flower wall/chair shite

Kate forehead THIS IS THE SAME FUCKING THING

you buckets

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.