Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IChongTwirls

PAINT THE ROOM KATE.

Get Matt into the salon to paint it tomorrow - you can stop at B&Q for a photo opp in front of the Farrow and Ball while you get some bespoke white paint mixed up just especially for you, ask them to match it to your teeth, and then he can throw up some panels while he's there.
Don’t forget to add in some shite panelling

Reactions: 2

JoeExotic

VIP Member
SALON OWNERS TEXTS:

CHERYL: DO YA KNOW WHAT KATE I MIGHT JUST TEXT DENA AND SAY “COME PLAY WITH DA BIG GERRLLZZ”

THM: I WILL STOMP DOWN HER DRIVE WITH MATT AND MAX AFTER MY 19 COURSE MEAL AT OPERA. CHEZ YOU ARE 40.

*both light up a twirl*
Hahaha chez you are 40 😂😂😂 howlin!

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
THM curling a brown shark out onto the hozzy bed..."so glad thats over, lets have a look at little Trolive then."
Midwife: "it's just a log love off all the shite you've been shoving down ya gob."

Who even eats that much at 38374 months pregnant? Your stomach is litteraly at the back of your throat its that pushed up. Lived off lollyices in the end. The thought of all that grease knocking me sick now 🤢
Yeah same I couldn’t eat a scrap 🤢

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
What's Denas name on Insta so I can have a snoop please girls
thecontourclub_liverpool

I can’t believe I’m going to miss out on all this unfolding today. 😭😭 My knobhead son has forgot the bloody pin for his iPhone so I have to go to the metro centre to the Apple shop for help. If any tattlers are there I will be the one with a tattle tattoo on the nape of my neck. 🤣😂
Give me a cheeky wink, I’ll be in me over sized pink scruffy gown with Chanel & Bentley in tow. 😇
Good luck with that.

• Sad

Arc

Omg so many pages to catch up on! Olive delamere insta has changed its name to ohsnarlin 😂😂

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
Can you imagine aww Cheryl your 40 hun you can’t be going round there you might break a hip.

It’s ok il get Matt to knock the door then I’ll have Dena I’ll just crush her with my truffle breath and my bespoke pregnancy belly that you haven’t got cause your 40 Cheryl
More like nearer 42. 🥳🥳

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
I am getting so sick of influencers not labelling things properly. There’s an influencer at the moment who has become really popular during lockdown. She gets sent so much stuff from brands and doesn’t declare any of them. It’s a real shame because she comes across as a nice girl
Is she a scouser?