Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Those trousers 😂
How is she claiming to be both these people?
Yano what I feel so sad for her, her mates must have taken the Photos and she probably felt nice but that editing the life of the other one is serious body issues isn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
Go on the lullaby trust like every other mum! I don’t know about anyone else but I was directed here by my midwife when I was 8 weeks pregnant and told to learn about safe sleeping?! Why are you asking complete strangers about what’s safe for your daughter to sleep in? I AM HEALTH VISITOR got no tips for you??? Swear she does these posts on purpose you know, surely no one can be that thick
Yet shes happy to put her baby in that death trap of a dog bed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Bet he just wants normality really, deffo had enough of her shite.
My fella would tell me to piss off if I said I filming him passing me a drink 🤦🏻‍♀️
These aren’t even snapshots of a millisecond- he actually hasn’t smiled on a video in a while
Isn’t he rough when she hasn’t filtered the living shit out of him 😂

• Haha

VIP Member
I never posted them to fat shame her, I don’t agree with that but to basically post as a completely different person is so annoying. What type of role model is that to 150k people 😡
She fat shames herself - we don’t need to. There’s putting on a filter so your skin looks better but she’s reckoning on she’s a completely different body shape

bellinibobble

VIP Member
No it was me, I’m obviously not a fake account, but I wasn’t the first to mention it either... then someone asked us to spill so I did. I don’t know the ins and outs but I do have a friend who lost her deposit and was under the illusion her dress was ordered when it wasn’t leaving her very limited time to get a replacement dress. This was four years ago. There is more to it but I don’t think anyone would appreciate me going into it, but it wasn’t as black and white as being made out. But back to KHM....
My bad, I was trying to catch up so didn’t really read and couldn’t be bothered to look back 😂

• Haha