Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noteanoshade

eeek tell me more did it hurt? Etc etc
No, not at all. It was quite lovely having a bum and leg massage🤪. You hear a high pitched noise which isn’t too nice but results when you drink enough water are insane. I had a good few sessions between bum belly and legs. I really noticed a difference.

Reactions: 1

Mercedes12

VIP Member
How have I missed so much drama in one day 😂

Was the account spilling about the bridal shop fake/THM?

• Haha
She’s so deluded! The only reason she ever mentions truffle is to come across as wealthy/sophisticated. There would be literally no other reason to mention it! I actually feel sorry for her, she tries so hard to be something she’s not (and doesn’t need to be!), it’s sad. When she looks back at her life is going to think about all the truffle she ate?! About her designer goods? Her walk in wardrobe? Her Instagram likes? I hope not because none of it actually matters in the grand scheme of life! Not to be dramatic but anything could happen tomorrow and she’s spending her entire life trying to come across as a boss babe to “impress” people of whom the majority probably don’t even like her! And she knows it! Just love your life, enjoy being a mum, appreciate the REAL things in life.
Absolutely 🙌🏼