Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Chez you are 40🤣
She’s fuckin sat there like Henry the 8th surrounded by food and he’s in his work gear bringing more drinks over 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Your pregnant not fucking paralysed 😂.. lazy fuckin slob! Her farts must fuckin HUM.
omg I wish I knew you in real life yano. You talk exactly the same as me. I wonder if I do know you I wouldn’t be surprised 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
Just to spite her trolive should come out with a full head of ginger hair😁
I have a child with hair that is auburn and beautiful. He hates it and says, mother man it’s Ginger.🙈

I've been thinking. I've said a few times that she needs somebody to tell her to get a grip. Maybe they have and she has just ignored them. She doesn't seem to have many friends, so maybe that is why 🤷‍♀️

See the rainbow baby shower has been bought up again. The more I think about it, the more it winds me up. I've lost 7 babies and had a few chemical pregnancies too. I lost my little boy at 19+6. I had been for my 20 week scan a few days before and everything was fine. I was petrified to tell anybody before that point because I'd already lost 3 just before 12 weeks. I quit my job when I found out I was pregnant for the 4th time. I was a nervous wreck. I'm under the miscarriage team in the womens and had to go for a scan every week. I honestly thought I may just have a take home baby after everything with my 20 week scan was OK. We started telling people and literally days later, I had a bleed and he was gone. It almost killed me. I was devastated. Having to give birth to him was one of the hardest things I have ever gone through and it still haunt me. My sister in law found out she was pregnant a few weeks after that and it kind of gave me something to focus on, knowing I was having my first niece or nephew. He ended up being born asleep at 36 weeks. It was a horrible year or so for us as a family. I fell pregnant again with my now oldest a few months later and I never got anything in, I was a wreck, any little thing, I took myself to hospital. They were brilliant with me though and completely understanding. If I was pregnant during this covid, god knows what I would be like. I was bad enough being pregnant in normal times. I would not do anything at all that would put my unborn baby at risk. Never mind going to every shop and restaurant in the North West 😭
We Love you @Queenofthescouse ❤

• Heart

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Urgh I LOVE Clogau and have some beautiful bits from there and now I don't want to wear them again 😭 also if it's a present and shes tagging them why isnt she putting gifted? Unless it's a present shes paid for herself to herself? Not even 8.30am Sunday and shes pissed me off already 🤬
All her jewellery is gold so it won’t go so she probably won’t wear it

Noseybonk

VIP Member
She most certainly did 😂

oh & Chezza, THM needs another 150k celebration plate of gestational diabetes when you get a sec, she’s reached 150k........again 😂
I can’t even go Bot hunting to bring her numbers down more, (like I do for Hinchy) cos she blocked me 🙁

• Wow

Wkdbird

VIP Member
By many accounts her mum is supposed to be lovely, not sure how she managed to raise such a cunt.
Ruined her probably give her everything she wanted but THM being the greedy cunt she is wanted more and more! Her ma is the ringer of Denise though!

chattycatty

VIP Member
She had a bridal shop in Liverpool city centre for a few years, it went under leaving brides without their dresses. Brides had put deposits down and had been making payments only to find she’d never even ordered them! (She’d bought herself a house and had took her kids to Florida whilst this was going on, seemed quite flash £££) This was a few years ago now (2016) It was called Society Brides and it was facing you as you came out of Central Station. ☕ It was in the Echo at the time.
Now now this is about THM she’s ok contour club!

Accounts like that contour club knock me sick
Na she’s ok yano! She’s a nice girl dead down to earth nothing like THM

Nestor

I’ve noticed ohSnarlin are now posting about some LEDs they’ve bought. No doubt there will be an elaborate post pending of the treatment room painted white with some cheeky passive aggressive LED word sign in the room.

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
How does she look just as big now as she is in this video she’s tagged in on insta - in April?? Where’s that sharp jaw line she had last week 😂

tyre tits.
I think she must have stand in’s. I swear to god she never looks the same ever bar when she’s crying. That first pic her chin is all square. 🙈

• Haha

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
THM curling a brown shark out onto the hozzy bed..."so glad thats over, lets have a look at little Trolive then."
Midwife: "it's just a log love off all the shite you've been shoving down ya gob."

Who even eats that much at 38374 months pregnant? Your stomach is litteraly at the back of your throat its that pushed up. Lived off lollyices in the end. The thought of all that grease knocking me sick now 🤢
7 deadly sins comes to mind. 🤢