Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
St John's is too upmarket for her. She's more greatie market.

I swear if I saw the girl out I would not recognise her, she's fuck all like her insta photos. Comes to something when your photoshopping your pregnancy photos.
This is the thing, I mean I know I didn’t feel like a VS model in pregnancy (or before tbh lol) but she would be so much better perceived if she embraced it and came in being like “mate, I’m dead lucky I know that but bloody hell my body’s gone though it” or whatever and she wouldn’t be thought any less of!

Reactions: 1

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Team Dena all the way. Plus she give me a cracking arse 🤓 I haven’t come on here for a few days but I was watching all her stories today and was telling my relative about here and I said I’m made up someone is standing up to Kate but I hope to god this doesn’t get turned around as if dena is bothering a pregnant woman just because she is vocal. I have to say though, telling someone the summary of the all the threads instead of boring my fella was boss. They were so intrigued and there was just echoes of ‘but what’s wrong with her’ ‘why does she do that?’ ‘What’s up with her?’ ‘She has to be unwell’ 🤪

eeek tell me more did it hurt? Etc etc