Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
I agree with this. Clogau has been shit for years which is why now they’re scraping the barrel sending jewellery to z list influencers. Did you see the pics of the Clogau event THM went to when she was only 126 weeks pregnant and with a small bump? It was littered with no bodies like THM, Gemma Collins, those fucking Chester kardashian wannabes and the fat one that owns Doll Beauty. Not exactly people you would want to copy

Aww I like Dan!

Reactions: 2

IChongTwirls

I went to the Opera Grill when I visited my cousin who lives in Elton, I had scallops and you could bounce them off the floor they were so overcooked and inedible I had to send them back. Didn’t want a second helping, so I ordered some kind of bespoke club sandwich which was also shit and I only ate half. Didn’t rate it at all.
Yeah the food is terrible there

Reactions: 2

Rothsey

VIP Member
Anyone else look at THM and think...god could I shove a dummy in her mouth she’s so much like a tiny tears. Just to shut her up from squawking.

Nah it’s pre recorded she’s got the same flamingo jacket she had on from the other day
Ah shit yeah! Still gonna watch and judge! 😬

Reactions: 1

Beachlife123

So has THM accused Dena of being on here? How do we know this? How have I missed that 😂
Kinda low key pissed off that Dena thinks we are all bullies and trolls when we have the same opinion as her of KHM😳🥴🥴🥴🥴😂
Deena posted it on her story last night

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
No it was me, I’m obviously not a fake account, but I wasn’t the first to mention it either... then someone asked us to spill so I did. I don’t know the ins and outs but I do have a friend who lost her deposit and was under the illusion her dress was ordered when it wasn’t leaving her very limited time to get a replacement dress. This was four years ago. There is more to it but I don’t think anyone would appreciate me going into it, but it wasn’t as black and white as being made out. But back to KHM....
Always 3 sides to every story.....