Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I love your scripts, think you need to turn them into a book

Reactions: 7
Bet he just wants normality really, deffo had enough of her shite.
My fella would tell me to piss off if I said I filming him passing me a drink
These aren’t even snapshots of a millisecond- he actually hasn’t smiled on a video in a while
Isn’t he rough when she hasn’t filtered the living shit out of him

Reactions: 2
So as part of my research for some training I’m doing the topic of privacy and data security came up just had a look at the company that shared that ladies details and they have a privacy policy which states they don’t share peoples emails.
Really hope that lady takes it further

Reactions: 13
actually felt like I was in Truffle Towers for a minute then, I could even smell the truffle, stale tan aroma in the air

Keep rewatching the Henry the 8th story it makes me howl!
did anyone notice the beach story last night how DD is pointing to something, then looks to THM and he realises she’s fucking ignoring him to take a video for the gram his face hahahahaha

Reactions: 12
Can everyone please unfollow her to make it go down!!
We can still see her stuff she’s not private

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 18
If she charges her own family for a Xmas dinner and doesn’t pay her mum a wage during lockdown it’s hardly any surprise she’s continued to take rent from girls at the salon who’ve had no income whatsoever. Dena should of gone in with a small tester pot and smeared it over the wall before leaving.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe I’m going to miss out on all this unfolding today. My knobhead son has forgot the bloody pin for his iPhone so I have to go to the metro centre to the Apple shop for help. If any tattlers are there I will be the one with a tattle tattoo on the nape of my neck.
Give me a cheeky wink, I’ll be in me over sized pink scruffy gown with Chanel & Bentley in tow.

Reactions: 23
I notice that Oh Darlin have changed the wording of their post about the body sculpting to say that there’s a new person joining rather than suggesting Dena is coming back!

Before I have to go.

Katie Hayes#21

I’m not a TROLL & you ain’t having a DOLL so put it right and paint the wall WHITE!!

Reactions: 13
Dena is right, Kate will soon be on with the crocodile tears and playing the victim in this like she always does. I don't think it's fair that someone brought her bridal shop into it though, thats totally irrelevant to what's going on. Kate is a cunt and anyone who feels sorry for her is a cunt too. She don't give a shit about that baby she is carrying so why would she give a shit about anyone other than herself?! I feel sorry for little Trollive having her as a mother. Let's hope Dena brings her down and that shitty robbing salon of hers cuz let's be honest all the make up is shit. Vile little bitch she is.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed ohSnarlin are now posting about some LEDs they’ve bought. No doubt there will be an elaborate post pending of the treatment room painted white with some cheeky passive aggressive LED word sign in the room.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.