Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she walk all the way to Oxton?
I think this was yesterday, same hairstyle, same outfit, same scarf in her hair, same tit nails.... so she's clearly still driving places for non essential things like taking pictures in Oxton, yet in the caption she's banging on about being worried she could catch the virus! Honestly wish she'd just duck off now, she has the IQ of a dead fish 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone I know is pregnant and about the same stage as Kate from Liverpool so not too far away from her and she had a letter from the government today to say she is vulnerable and should stay at home. Let’s hope if Kate gets this she actually starts to pay attention to us ‘dickheads’

Reactions: 1
Hey don’t knock having a cleaner. We have one fortnightly (obvs not at the moment) and it’s the best thing ever!
I didn’t mean it to sound like that sorry. I mean that she can go about saying she has a cleaner but can’t even pay her own mum

Reactions: 5
I like how today she’s worrying about the virus killing her and her baby, but just before lock down she was never going to close her salon because she worked too hard and all the girls were “young and healthy”. She chats utter tit, positive and motivating my arse all she does is moan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t cope with her list of stuff she needs to buy for the baby “toy box” what newborn baby needs a toy box ?! More money than sense

also don’t know anyone else who feels the need to have everything bought or ordered when they’ve still got 3-4 months to go?

Reactions: 7
Anyone else cringe over how WIDE her nose looks with her glasses on.....I know that’s really bitchy but duck it, she winds me up. We all write shipping lists but, wait, let me guess....yours are soooo extra truffle shuffle off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sat their with her crappy list arms length long about what she needs to buy yet her mum can't afford food? Priorities are all wrong Kate hun

Reactions: 5
Anyone else cringe over how WIDE her nose looks with her glasses on.....I know that’s really bitchy but duck it, she winds me up. We all write shipping lists but, wait, let me guess....yours are soooo extra truffle shuffle off
Prob wouldn’t even notice it if she didn’t edit her pics so much to make it look narrow. It’s a shock to see it how it actually is compared to the edited version 🙈

Matts getting a nappy changing bag? duck right off 🙈
What a whopper

Reactions: 3
I honestly cant wait to hear the babies name, its probably something actually really common but she thinks its rare because shes spelt it completely wrong 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The upcoming facial product review and the cracking skin filter was my favourite IG story today.
Keep it up queen, sell those lies. Don’t forget KHM10 xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.