Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! I wouldn’t have known about this thread if it wasn’t for her kicking off on her account about someone going in on her on here. I just can’t believe how jaw droppingly thick she really is. Pointing out that you said good look instead of good luck just shows her level of pettiness and immaturity. If she really didn’t give a tit then she wouldn’t address anything about this site in the first place.
Lol like she can talk about spelling, I have to read her stories about 3 times to understand what she means. I also like how she put “just because I have a huge following” 😂 Now 120k is a lot obviously but when you compare it to anyone from Love Island etc I wouldn’t call it “huge” literally get over yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️

I also found this site from her constant stories about it, just had to google her name and it came up. I also love how she’s convinced it’s one person creating multiple accounts and talking to themselves 😂 whatever helps you sleep at night Katie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She literally cannot keep up with her own lies. Somehow manages to contradict herself with every breath she takes.

I also love how she’s made a point of staying in the house today👏🏽 Is she finally listening?! Let’s hope it stays that way.

Re the look fantastic haul, not sure if I’m being overly sensitive but flaunting free, non essential tit isn’t what I want to see right now, seems in poor taste especially given the comments about her mum being that skint she can’t even afford a food shop. it’s a pressing time for us all & to be honest the last thing people want to be seeing is bloggers being gifted all this crap that they use once on an insta story and then gets tossed to one side. I’ve seen a couple of accounts posting about shopping their current beauty stash, reworking their current wardrobes & gifting their PR packages to women’s shelters and places in need. Really enjoying that side of content as opposed to endless hauls.

Reactions: 12
Her mum can’t afford food but it’s ok because DJ Indesit is doing out their garden. Pair of utter whoppers

Reactions: 9
I wonder how many messages she got yesterday from people telling her she was actually wrong to be going for her long walk and a picnic?! Maybe she’s actually realised she was in the wrong, although she would never admit it.

Reactions: 4
Her and DJ Indesit trying to train a dog that’s never never had any training in its life cause they’ve realised it’s gonna be around a new born in a few months 🙄 good luck

and by no training does she mean it shits in the house?

Reactions: 7
Good luck on training a 7 year old dog with a newborn... Bad move only training him now.

Just also seen the fashion haul video from Silk Fred. Even gifted those clothes are not flattering! I’ve only ever seen Kate’s videos after they’ve been extremely edited and there are rarely any videos of her full length. Now I can see why #Catfish.

Good luck on training a 7 year old dog with a newborn... Bad move only training him now.

Just also seen the fashion haul video from Silk Fred. Even gifted those clothes are not flattering! I’ve only ever seen Kate’s videos after they’ve been extremely edited and there are rarely any videos of her full length. Now I can see why #Catfish.
She should sell them on Ebay then she can 'gift' the money to her mother. Didn't know silk fred went up to size 26 glad they have become so inclusive.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100% she didn’t think of the bigger picture. It was a hasty comment because she replied with an essay within seconds. I’m kicking myself for deleting the comments now & blocking her, I wish I’d left it for everyone to see. I ended up blocking her because she just kept carrying on the argument saying the same thing over and over, “you’re so obsessed with me” and completely ignored the actual point I was making about being irresponsible. I would have had so much more respect for her if she said “you know what ive realised I’ve been bending the rules abit but from now on I’m going to make sure I abide by them strictly”, for her own sake and everybody else’s. I 100% get it was a little unclear at the start in regards to driving for exercise but common sense should prevail. Not that she’s got much of that 🙄.

launching these foul mouthed rants every time someone pulls her up on her ridiculous behaviours is doing her and her brand no favours what so ever. I would never have called her a whopper etc straight off the cuff it’s only because she riled me that much that those comments came out. I noticed this morning when she screen recorded all her replies it was just in response to those comments about her appearance and not in regards to her flouting the rules, because how can anyone agree with her blatantly breaking them. She clearly isn’t capable of an adult conversation. I hope all the sheep soon open their eyes to who she really is soon enough. After all it was Katie that pointed me in the direction of tattle to begin with, I didn’t even know it existed before then.
You should post her replies to you on the insta page, she’s shared your “insta name” so people are aware where to find you. Maybe point them in the direction of the site, they’ll soon see some of the facts she isn’t so willing to share, confirm or deny 😏

100% she didn’t think of the bigger picture. It was a hasty comment because she replied with an essay within seconds. I’m kicking myself for deleting the comments now & blocking her, I wish I’d left it for everyone to see. I ended up blocking her because she just kept carrying on the argument saying the same thing over and over, “you’re so obsessed with me” and completely ignored the actual point I was making about being irresponsible. I would have had so much more respect for her if she said “you know what ive realised I’ve been bending the rules abit but from now on I’m going to make sure I abide by them strictly”, for her own sake and everybody else’s. I 100% get it was a little unclear at the start in regards to driving for exercise but common sense should prevail. Not that she’s got much of that 🙄.

launching these foul mouthed rants every time someone pulls her up on her ridiculous behaviours is doing her and her brand no favours what so ever. I would never have called her a whopper etc straight off the cuff it’s only because she riled me that much that those comments came out. I noticed this morning when she screen recorded all her replies it was just in response to those comments about her appearance and not in regards to her flouting the rules, because how can anyone agree with her blatantly breaking them. She clearly isn’t capable of an adult conversation. I hope all the sheep soon open their eyes to who she really is soon enough. After all it was Katie that pointed me in the direction of tattle to begin with, I didn’t even know it existed before then.
she’s a gobshite - have you seen the story she’s put up of someone licking her arse, making it about you and she would feel sick if she was you? It’s got a threatening tone to it if you ask me. You didn’t say anything that we aren’t all thinking. She’s thick as duck and rough as duck. Instead of looking in the mirror at herself she shifts the blame onto someone who’s DARED to call her out. 🐷

I can’t believe she’s still banging on about yesterday. For fucks sake, no one is trolling you babe, they’re just calling you out for the fact you think you’re above every fucker else! Stupid cow

Reactions: 7
Did anything ever happen with the private investor that her and Cheryl hired?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anything ever happen with the private investor that her and Cheryl hired?! :ROFLMAO:
Well the investor was gonna expose that nearly all the accounts in this thread are fake accounts created by one person who they know, talking to themselves. Seeing as that’s not actually the case, they must’ve hit a brick wall 😂

they’re deluded to think there couldn’t be this many people on here who all agree they’re both dickheads - I’m surprised there’s not more!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she’s a gobshite - have you seen the story she’s put up of someone licking her arse, making it about you and she would feel sick if she was you? It’s got a threatening tone to it if you ask me. You didn’t say anything that we aren’t all thinking. She’s thick as duck and rough as duck. Instead of looking in the mirror at herself she shifts the blame onto someone who’s DARED to call her out. 🐷
oh yeah I’ve seen it for sure, I just rolled my eyes and laughed to be honest. I really could not care less what a handful of mings that worship this sugar puff monster think. Again it’s very hypocritical with the “if you think what you said was bad, I wish you could see what we’re saying about you” 😴

She posted her Silk Fred maternity haul video preaching body positivity saying how comfortable in her body she is and proud, yet a few Insta stories prior said I’d put her off posting yesterday, so which one is it?!

I’m genuinely lost as to why she spent 2 days dragging it all out 😂. Mentioning that she’s not the type of person to hold onto such bad energy but here she is 24 hours later still reposting the same screenshot of the argument 🤷🏽‍♀️.

My issue isn’t with her body, it’s the fact she Facetunes herself 4 sizes smaller. Her account is mainly geared towards teens/girls in their 20s, it has such a damaging affect when thats the kinda message you’re promoting. stop pretending to be someone you are not!! Show us how to dress for a curvier body type, advertise clothes that are flattering for YOUR body type, not your fake factuned one. Instead shes posting all summer long that she’s slaving away in the gym and on crash diets, how desperate she is to be that elusive size 8 & then the weight has suddenly piled back on. That doesn’t scream to me someone that is body confident.

The photo where she edited her jawline beyond recognition was ridiculous, hence why there is only 7 comments under that photo, majority of comments would have been deleted cos they were calling her out.

Reactions: 22
oh yeah I’ve seen it for sure, I just rolled my eyes and laughed to be honest. I really could not care less what a handful of mings that worship this sugar puff monster think. Again it’s very hypocritical with the “if you think what you said was bad, I wish you could see what we’re saying about you” 😴

She posted her Silk Fred maternity haul video preaching body positivity saying how comfortable in her body she is and proud, yet a few Insta stories prior said I’d put her off posting yesterday, so which one is it?!

I’m genuinely lost as to why she spent 2 days dragging it all out 😂. Mentioning that she’s not the type of person to hold onto such bad energy but here she is 24 hours later still reposting the same screenshot of the argument 🤷🏽‍♀️.

My issue isn’t with her body, it’s the fact she Facetunes herself 4 sizes smaller. Her account is mainly geared towards teens/girls in their 20s, it has such a damaging affect when thats the kinda message you’re promoting. stop pretending to be someone you are not!! Show us how to dress for a curvier body type, advertise clothes that are flattering for YOUR body type, not your fake factuned one. Instead shes posting all summer long that she’s slaving away in the gym and on crash diets, how desperate she is to be that elusive size 8 & then the weight has suddenly piled back on. That doesn’t scream to me someone that is body confident.

The photo where she edited her jawline beyond recognition was ridiculous, hence why there is only 7 comments under that photo, majority of comments would have been deleted cos they were calling her out.
Spot on!!!! Couldn’t of said it better myself x

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad I’ve found this thread to keep me entertained being in the house 😂 I use to like her but heard things about her which also confirms on this thread and now I think she’s vile. Seen her few times parking in kids spaces which grates on me cause she’s to bleeping lazy to walk a little further but guess she’ll be more entitled now once she’s had a baby 🙄 if she cant walk across a car park she defiantly can’t walk to a beach even though everyone knows where she lives which I think she’s forgetting 🤥 and as for her fella he’s a bad bellend he use to change DJ mixes and put his name on them passing them off as his *own* 😭 “Dj MaTtY DeLo” 🤢 guess there made for each other Or not 🤭👀🐍 Maybe he’s a rat now because his ex cheated on him with his brother 🤷🏽‍♀️
Hopefully her followers will try searching this “troll site” not hard to find and hopefully they will see her for what she is!
not heard that before 🐸☕ .. I did hear he used to knock her about & cheat on her too. 😭

Reactions: 3
I'm just watching Good Morning Britain. They are interviewing a senior Police Officer and they are saying "it is not OK to go out for a picnic" so if you are reading this little Miss Entitled. Maybe watch it back and take the advice on board this weekend stay in have fun in your garden with Dj Indesit cranking the tunes from the utility room.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so full of positive energy and the ‘troll‘ is so negative and full of hate etc etc but she was still going on about it 24 hours later??

And that was ONE comment, how does she think celebs who get actual trolled (not her version of what she thinks it is) day in and day out cope?

So aggressive and so unprofessional, what would Silk Fred think that she delayed posting over all that and then seeing her incoherent insta rants???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.