Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can the Queen of coming in and out of isolation just stay inside?!

How can In the same paragraph she say “with household members and staying at home” but also she drove around for 3 hours?! And then drove somewhere for a walk? Does she read these things back 😂

Oh and she hasn’t seen another soul, except her mum, molly, her niece, the care home managers and god knows who else 🤔

“Sewing different people everyday defeats the object” maybe practise what you preach?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does anyone know Kates family circle apart from Hollie copycat Nethercott? I notice @ xsarahgrace and
@adamnethercott (Kate & Hollie's cousin) don't comment and fawn over each other like they used to in IG stories/posts. After the fake scan pic it all went quiet...

I was the year below @xsarahgrace in school. She is having a baby too with Adam. She is due 5 weeks after KHM. Sarah is lovely tho, a really nice girl!

Eyerollsagain

She definitely said she was due in August 🙄

Also what pregnant woman says how long she has left in months and weeks? Everyone I speak to will say “I’m 22 weeks” or whatever. Not “I’ve got 3 months and 2 weeks left” 🙄 I wonder if she’s having an elective c-section? She does know that there’s no guarantee that she’ll have the baby on her due date doesn’t she? That actually it’s highly unlikely? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She will need a pretty good reason to have a CS. They’re not a simple operation!

Digitalgeisha

I’m conused about the slippers, they’re just white fluffy slippers?! Can’t people use google? Or just go to Next like a fuckin normal person 🤣 I don’t understand what’s so special, are people really just sheep??

TheBoltonWanderer

24hrs apart. In the story, she’s actually quite pretty I think she’d be likeable if she just stopped the editing and bragging. But I guess the same can be said for most “influencers” they do my head in so so bad
You’re right she doesn’t need to edit!! Just keep it real and no bloody filters!! If the make up is that good filters are NOT needed. She’s a pretty girl, so I just don’t understand the need to filter the shit out of her photos 🌈

Exactly! A baby shower is never about the baby, it’s all about the mum and she can’t pass up yet another opportunity to be the centre of attention. In August there will still be restrictions on hospital visitors and it won’t be advisable to have anyone from outside of your own household around the baby and her Nan will be seeing the baby through a window for the foreseeable. There is being ‘positive’ and then there is being so positive that you’re in denial and therefore unprepared for what’s to come.
as for oh darlin, who knows when that will reopen, it’s not an essential business and doesn’t provide us anything we can’t live without, ie food.

She’ll end up having something even worse than a shower - a sip and see! It’s the newest American fad of a party were people meet the baby.
& I can’t imagine everyone will be racing to get their make up done straight out of lockdown and they’ll be restrictions on mass gatherings for a while so groups won’t be allowed, although she flouted those rules she we were all originally asked to social distance.

Jdy

I heard she had her ex on a leash and didn’t let him do anything
What’s the tea with her & her ex? Why did they split!
She put something about buying him out of the house on her home Q&A the other day (claimed she had to buy him out even though she’d put all the money in herself 🤣)

NessieNoo92

She obviously thinks she's going to make a few bob, good luck with that.....the economy is going to be fucked after all this shit. I don't understand why she wants to sell anyway? It's a beautiful home, big enough for her family, not my taste but decorated well. Why do people always want more more more? It's all about status, and how instagramable (is that a word!?) my life is, big houses, flash cars etc. How is she going to have time to start a house redo all over again when she doesn't even have time to cook a roast on lockdown!!
Someone is in for a bargain because there’s no way in hell that once all this is over that she’ll be able to sell it for what she thinks. The housing market will be at rock bottom.
I think it’s always been her plan to sell it though, she mentioned it when they started building that this wasn’t their forever home and that they’re going to build that soon

a change of name

Ooh yeah I’d love to know what went on with Peaches. She used to moan that she was bullied but the way her attitude stinks I’m not really inclined to believe her.

Does anyone know what went on with he house before? When she was saying it was through courts and stuff and It’s finally theirs??
Can’t remember the full story and this might not be 100% correct but was something to do with her ex? I think it was their house so went to court when they separated cos she put more money in than him x