Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NessieNoo92

Too scared to say 🙈 she’s actually a nice girl just a bit showy. If you’re from the Merseyside area chances are you who will have come across her. She’s not a celeb type.
Ahhh this is bugging me I can’t for the life of me think who it is!

I only started following KHM last week - I can’t believe she is only 27!!! The rant yesterday about living near the beach was something else 🙈 and the terrible spelling too 😂 Her photoshop skills are also terrible 😆
With our usernames we could start a girl group 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Sherlock123

I’m so confused at her timing. I’m due end of July and I still have 18 weeks left.
She says she had her 20 week scan 5 days ago?! I’m about a week ahead of her, don’t understand how she can now be due in June by her maths of only having 3 months 2 weeks left.
Does she think the due date is 36 weeks and not 40?

• Haha
What’s the tea with her & her ex? Why did they split!
She put something about buying him out of the house on her home Q&A the other day (claimed she had to buy him out even though she’d put all the money in herself 🤣)
She had to buy him out, and she did put more of the money in. They both cheated on each other and were as bad as each other. Think KHM is just messed up cus her original boyfriend cheated for years with one of her good mates, so god knows how she copes with the lad she’s with now

Sherlock123

There’s a picture on Matts ex Instagram of a dog exactly the same as Kate’s, and apparently her ex posts pictures of one the same too, what’s the deal with all these dogs looking the same or are they the same one 😂
The same dog, the comments on his ex pic call the dog Max. I think Kate’s ex kept the dog they had together

YourDolly

Wow another amazing tutorial with how not to wear strip eyelashes 🤦🏾‍♀️😭🌚 honestly I’m shocked she makes money from this. I’ve seen better makeup tutorials from 12 year olds 😂

Spider12

VIP Member
Aww his new gf is a natural beauty isn’t she, they look genuinely happy together aswell. A far cry from this train wreck. Lucky escape for sure 😂
Ooh just had a nosy! She is really pretty, naturally pretty and an amazing figure. Unlucky Kate 🙈

Dougiedolls

Chatty Member
Someone I know is pregnant and about the same stage as Kate from Liverpool so not too far away from her and she had a letter from the government today to say she is vulnerable and should stay at home. Let’s hope if Kate gets this she actually starts to pay attention to us ‘dickheads’

I think her version of being off her phone, and my version are two different things..
Deffo been reading here and seeing the comments about the fact she’s on her phone non stop. And OMG she was posting as she always has yesterday! Deluded!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Even if I was a fan I couldn’t cope with the sheer amount of posts and reposts she puts in her story.

Digitalgeisha

The total opposite to Katie - dark, petite, skinny
I bet she hates that! Kate is your typical curvy/big girl who will always struggle with her weight and will always base her happiness on what size she’s wearing. I thought she had a gastric band? So she’s never really had to work at getting the weight off before.