Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinajones

There’s a picture on Matts ex Instagram of a dog exactly the same as Kate’s, and apparently her ex posts pictures of one the same too, what’s the deal with all these dogs looking the same or are they the same one 😂

MillyHarley1

Yeahhhhh forget the fact you have a good filter on (I know myself as I've tried it and turned me from a 2 to a solid 7 and a half hahaha) my lips went bigger during pregnancy but not loads, but my sisters went dead big but she had had filler like a month before getting pregnant but ohhhh you've never had your lips topped up have ya Kate - fuckofffff

Attachments

Holly sped I mean

Have you seen Holly Spedding’s house? It’s massive. They seem to be loaded all just through aesthetics. Saying that, she seems to be a nice girl on her insta but who knows what she’s like in real life?
Yeah it’s beautiful isn’t it. She’s obviously done really well for herself. Not too keen on her husband x

They’re all at it. A couple of Kates mates in Chester are the same. Both have successful businesses and both have a huge following on insta so that obviously makes them exempt from any Government rules. I honestly hope that one of them gets stopped by the Police. Let’s see what they think then, fuckin vile creatures the lot of them. And don’t even get me started on Kate’s poor Nan, it’s heartbreaking how she’s using her for content during this.
Do tell who I bet it’s who I’m thinking it is!

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
Just the one few years younger than him
Omg so I think it would be him then as I seen him in a story the other day and he looked pretty young like. Omg 😮 shocked. Only know because Amy going through a house Reno and tagging her fella who is DJ Indesit’s brother as he works with him - the house is starting to look pretty similar to KHM 🙄